QUICK HP OFFICEJET 100 PRINTER SETUP AND SUPPORT
123.hp.com/oj100 – SPECIFICATIONS
- If you are looking to get a portable inkjet printer that does not compromise on quality, pan your eyeballs to the HP Officejet 100 printer.
- Using the HP Thermal Inkjet printing technology, this printer can print around 500 pages a month. This printer can print high-quality documents and photos.
- Bundled along with two ink cartridges, a black ink cartridge and a tri-color ink cartridge, this printer lets you print documents and photos in both color and mono.
- Printer can print up to 22 pages per minute for black documents and 18 pages per minute for color documents. Print your photos in an instant.
- The quality of the printed documents or photos is not compromised. The print resolution of this printer is as high as 600 X 600 DPI for mono and 4800 X 1200 DPI for color.
- The HP Officejet 100 printer is compatible with various media types such as envelopes, greeting cards, labels, photo papers, plain papers, index cards, etc.
- The printer supports various media sizes such as 3 X 4 in, A4, A5, A6, B5, C6, Legal, JIS B5, etc. The total media capacity of this mobile printer is 50 sheets.
- 123 HP Officejet 100 setup is compatible with both wired and wireless connection types. Bluetooth printing option is also supported by this 123.hp.com/oj100 printer.
123.hp.com/oj100 Printer Driver And Manual Download
- Install the HP Officejet 100 printer driver on your computer to connect your printer to the computer or to a network. Installing the driver enables the printer features.
- You will receive an installer CD along with the printer. You can use this CD to install the printer driver. Insert the CD into the driver and follow the on-screen commands.
- The only downside of using the installer CD to install the printer driver is that this CD might not be updated or compatible with the latest OS version of your computer.
- As an alternative, you can download the HP Officejet 100 printer driver. Enter the URL of our website on your computer’s browser and press the Enter key.
- Once the page loads, check for the Driver Download section. Enter the model number of your 123.hp.com/oj100 printer in the space provided and click on the Continue option.
- You will be prompted to select the OS version of your computer. Make sure that you choose the correct OS version. If not, you will download the wrong printer driver.
- From the list of available printer drivers, it is recommended to download the Full Feature Driver. If your computer is not compatible with it, go for Basic Driver.
- Wait for the basic driver to download. Open the downloaded file and follow the prompted instructions to install the HP Officejet 100 printer driver on your computer.
- Make sure that you have not connected your printer to the computer. When the installer prompts to select the connection type, choose one and connect your 123.hp.com/oj100 printer.
- Ensure that you update the printer driver and firmware regularly. Updating the driver helps you fix bugs and malfunctions. It also helps you enable new printer features.
- If you want to download the printer manual, check our website for Manual Download section and enter the model number of your printer. Press Enter to begin downloading.
Replacing HP Officejet 100 Printer Ink Cartridges
- If the ink level runs low or if the ink cartridge exhaust in your 123 HP Officejet 100 setup, you need to replace the old ink cartridge with a new one to continue printing.
- Check the estimated level of ink in your printer on a regular basis. You can check this from your computer or directly from your Printer.
- Make sure that the ink cartridge you use to replace the old ink cartridge is a genuine and authentic HP ink cartridge. If you use a non-HP ink cartridge, you will have print issues.
- Do not refill the exhausted ink cartridge. Refilling the ink cartridge will lead to print quality issues. If the 123.hp.com/oj100 printer senses that the ink cartridge is refilled, it will stop all the functions.
- Connect one end of the power cord to the printer’s rear and the other end directly to the wall outlet. Do not connect the power cord to an electrical surge or power surge.
- Press the power button on the printer to switch it on. The printer will undergo a preparation process. Wait for the HP Officejet 100 printer to complete it and settle down.
- Once the printer is idle and silent, hold the handles of the printer on either sides and open the front access cover. The ink carriage will move to the center.
- Wait for the ink carriage to move to the center and settle down. Once the carriage is idle, lift the small lid or cartridge latch and remove the old ink cartridge.
- Take the new ink cartridge out from its package. Peel off all the packing materials on it. Pull the orange tab to remove the packing tapes on the ink cartridge.
- Insert the black ink cartridge into the slot on the right and the tri-color ink cartridge into the slot on left. Push the ink cartridge in until it fits into position.
- Repeat the same procedure to install more ink cartridges. Close the cartridge latch and the front access door of the HP Officejet 100 Printer.
- If you are using a Windows computer, open the printer software and click on the Toolbox menu. Navigate to Service and select Align The Print Cartridges.
- If you are using a Mac, double-click on the HP Utility icon. Select your printer from the list and tap on the Align option to align the ink cartridges.
123.hp.com/oj100 – Paper Feed Problems
- If you are having a paper feed issue with the HP Officejet 100 setup, plug out the power cord from the printer while the printer is running. Connect it back after a minute.
- Switch on your printer and try printing. If the issue persists, make sure that you have placed your printer on a proper flat surface. Check if you have installed the paper tray properly.
- Check the condition of the paper you are loading. It is recommended to use the authentic products. If you use non-authentic products, you will have print and print quality issues.
- Check if the paper type that you are using is compatible with the printer. If the paper type is not compatible with the printer, you will have paper feed problems.
- Ensure that you don’t use damaged or crumpled paper. Check the printer for a paper jam. If you find any, remove the jammed paper and try printing again.
- Make sure that you have selected the correct paper settings on your computer. Choose the correct paper type, paper size and paper source settings on your computer.
- Get a cleaning kit and clean the small gray paper pick rollers. Let the rollers dry for a while and close the access door. Try printing a sample document.
- If none of the above works you might have to resort to servicing your 123.hp.com/oj100 printer. For further assistance, call the toll-free number and get in touch with the experts.
HP Officejet 100 Printers – Blinking Lights
- If the power light is on and the Resume light is blinking on the HP Officejet 100 mobile printer, it means that the printer is out of paper or there is a media mismatch.
- Switch on your printer and open the access cover. Extend the paper tray and slide the paper width guides away. Load a stack of paper and close the paper width guides.
- If you are using a Windows computer, open the Printer Properties window. Navigate to the Features tab and click on Paper Type. Select your paper type and continue.
- If you are using a Mac, open the Print Properties window. Click on the Page Setup menu and select the type and size of the paper you are using.
- If the power light is on and the left or right cartridge light is blinking on your printer, it means that there is an issue with one of the ink cartridges.
- Switch on your 123.hp.com/oj100 printer and open the front access cover. Remove the ink cartridge from the printer and clean the contacts. Re-insert the cartridge and close the access door.
- If the issue persists, you might have to replace the old ink cartridges with a new genuine HP ink cartridge. Remove the old cartridge and insert the new ink cartridge.
- Ensure to align the ink cartridges before attempting to print. You can align the ink cartridges from your Windows or Mac computer.
- If the issue persists, you might have to service you HP Officejet 100 printer. If you have any queries, call the toll-free number and reach out to the experts.