QUICK SETUP FOR 123.HP.COM/OJ250 PRINTER
123 HP Officejet 250 Printer Specification
The 123 HP Officejet 250 Printer designed with portability in mind. Unlike the photo mobile printers currently present in the market, the 123.hp.com/oj250 printer is a fully functioning printer and is powered by a high-performance battery. Not designed for heavy usage, this printer can still perform impressive feats. With a monthly duty cycle of 500 pages and a print speed of 19 pages per minute for color and 20 pages per minute for black, this printer rivals Deskjet printers. A foldable 2.65-inch touchscreen panel makes easy interaction with the printer possible.
123.hp.com/setup 250 Printer Specifications
Officejet 250 is a two cartridge, inkjet-based printer system. Sporting a 1200 x 1200 dpi for black and 4800 x 1200 dpi resolution for color prints, this printer is making the best use of its 4 color print system. For a mobile printer, media types such as plain paper, envelopes, and photo paper can be handled by this 123.hp.com/oj250 printer. The scanned documents can be saved to your USB flash drive likewise, printing of files saved on your thumb drive can also be performed. Presence of Automatic Paper Sensor for ease of use. Input tray capacity of 50-sheets is standard with this model.
123.hp.com/oj250 – Bluetooth Printing setup
The 123 HP Officejet 250 Printer uses an advanced Bluetooth function called Bluetooth low energy (BLE) by using this feature you can connect Bluetooth enabled devices such as your Android mobile or tablet using hp ePrint.
Setting up the 123.hp.com/setup 250 printer can be performed from its control panel. All you have to do is choose the Wi-Fi Direct icon followed by the Settings icon. Ensure that the Wi-Fi Direct feature is on. Choose the Connection Method ensuring that the Automatic is turned on. After which you are to return to the home screen and then choose the Settings or Setup icon. Find the Bluetooth Smart or the Bluetooth Low Energy option and turn it on.
Install the HP ePrint application. This can be directly downloaded from the Google Play store and is available free of cost. Open the app post installation and select Activate Now. Choose Activate Using you Email after entering your email address. The code received should be inputted to allow printing using HP ePrint. By using the HP ePrint app on your Android device, stay within Bluetooth range of the printer and choose the document to be printed. Click Print and select your 123.hp.com/oj250 printer. If you are satisfied with the preview, select print and wait for the printing to complete.
123 HP Officejet 250 Printer Driver and manual download
Driver software is the most important software concerning the 123.hp.com/setup 250 printer. This software can be installed from the CD that was provided with the box package. The driver software is unique in the sense that it is individually developed for each and every printer. Downloading the driver software to a different printer is useless and a waste of time and data. This software can be downloaded from the link that is specified on this website. Open the link, enter your printer model and click the download button. Every driver is developed in two variant. One is for a Windows operating system and the other is for a Mac. Choose the driver that is respective to your 123 HP Officejet 250 Printer model before downloading.
If you have the driver CD that came with the box package, it can be used to directly install the driver software. In addition to the driver software, there is the user guide that can be downloaded as well. Termed User Manual, these notes contain all the information pertaining to the 123.hp.com/oj250 printer operation. Manuals are also called user guides are aimed at instructing the user to get through the printer operation. This includes the dos and dont’s, troubleshooting methods, and installation guides and information about the specifications of the printer. Unboxing guides take you through the steps that are to be followed towards preparing your printer for operation. For those who are not very apt at the following instruction, there is a pictorial description that is aimed at helping you set up your printer. These instructions when diligently followed will save you the money that you would be paying to a technician to assist you with setting up your 123.hp.com/setup 250 printer.
A printed version of the manual is present in the box package and a copy of the same is provided with the CD that comes with the box.
Replacing 123 HP Officejet 250 Printer Ink Cartridges
As you can see, the 123.hp.com/oj250 is a mobile Inkjet printer that performs printing with the help of an ink cartridge. Like every other ink cartridge based printer, the Officejet 250 is bound to run out of ink sooner or later with prolonged usage. A time will come when you are forced to replace the used ink cartridge with a new one to continue printing. Prior to replacing your ink cartridge, it is recommended to check the ink levels to make sure that it truly has run out of ink. Ink cartridges are not cheap and to throw away a cartridge that still has ink in it is preposterous.
Ink levels can be checked from the ink management software that is a part of the full-feature printer driver software. This allows you to view the amount of ink left in the cartridge. The same can be done by observing the ink levels that are displayed on the control panel of the printer. Ascertain the fact that your printer is running low on ink before attempting to change the ink cartridge.
The 123 HP Officejet 250 Printer operates with two cartridges. A black and a multicolored one. The design is to keep the printer size minimal and hence the reason for HP opting for a two cartridge based printing system. The box package comes with two new cartridges which should last a month based on your usage. Purchase genuine HP ink cartridges only as they are bound to increase the longevity of your 123.hp.com/oj250 printer in addition to providing you with great prints. Preferring third-party cartridges over genuine ones is not advisable as they have a tendency to damage the printer and the printed document by printing with blotches and smeared ink.
To replace the cartridge, open the cartridge access door and locate the empty cartridge. Remove it with care by making sure that it doesn’t come into contact with the 123 HP Officejet 250 Printer. The new cartridge is removed from its packaging and the plastic tape present underneath it is removed. This tape is found covering the printhead and the contact points. Make sure to not place your finger on this section as doing so might damage the quality of your prints. The contact points help in establishing a connection between the cartridge and the 123.hp.com/oj250 printer. Close the latch after placing the cartridge in its appropriate position and close the cartridge access door. The ink levels should update shortly.
WiFi Printer Setup for 123.hp.com/oj250 Printer
- Ensure that you are in the availability of a wireless with the internet connectivity. The internet is required to download the driver software. Your printer will automatically display a list of available networks. Choose the one that belongs to you and
- Connect your printer to your wireless network. This is done by allowing the printer to scan, following which a list of available networks will be displayed. Choose the one that belongs to you and connect to it by entering the password. In case your network doesn’t turn up on the scanned list, manually enter the name of your wireless network and search for it and connect with it by entering the password.
- Open the link specified in the website and download the driver software by entering the model number of your 123 HP Officejet 250 Printer and specifying your operating system. Choose the full-feature driver software if it is available.
- Setting up the 123.hp.com/oj250 printer to connect to a wireless network requires changes to be made at the driver installation stage. During the installation of the driver software, choose Wireless as the mode of network connection. Changing this would require you to reinstall the driver.
How to fix paper tray issues in 123 HP Officejet 250 Printer
- This error occurs when the printer does not pick the paper from the input tray during Print, and Copy function. The reasons can be varied. Some of the immediate fixes are as follows. Check the paper and verify if it has been damaged or crumbled. The printer will have difficulty in picking up a dirty paper as well. It is always recommended to opt for genuine HP paper as the probability of running into such issues are lesser in comparison.
- Start with checking the quality of the paper and make sure it meets the paper handling specification of the printer. Remove the paper from the input tray fan it, align it by stacking it on a counter and then replace the paper. If more than one paper is picked up by the printer, check to see if the environment around the paper is optimum as humidity will cause the paper to stick to each other.
- Clean the paper feed rollers. Dirty rollers will be unable to pick up the paper due to lack of friction. Proceed to reset the printer as this will fix all pre-existing errors. If all else fails, servicing the 123.hp.com/oj250 printer is the only way to fix this as there are chances of a hardware issue present.