HP OFFICEJET 5746 SETUP
123.HP.Com Oj5746 Wired Setup for Windows
Set up the printer on a wired (Ethernet) network
It is obligatory to have an Ethernet cable in order to establish a successful connection over a wired network for 123.HP.Com Oj5746 printer installation. Rather than this, you need to have a functioning network and download the complete featured printer driver from our website.
Procedure for HP Officejet 5746 Wired Setup
- The requirements are inspected.
- Your 123.HP.Com Oj5746 printer is connected to the network.
- he software is installed after downloading.
Step 1 : The requirements are inspected
Prior to driver installation, make certain that you are provided with a working network router and an Ethernet cable.
- Make certain that you have a network router, switch, or hub with required number of Ethernet ports.
- Your computer needs to be connected to the router, switch, or if a connection has not already been enabled.
- Attain an Ethernet cable. A telephone cable should not be used.
- An Ethernet cable is to be used. It will be wide and has eight wires
- The Telephone cable is not to be used. It will be narrow and consists of two to six wires
Step 2 : Your 123.HP.Com Oj5746 printer is connected to the network
Make use of the furnished steps to initiate the connection between your printer and the network using an Ethernet cable.
- Power up your Officejet 5746 printer.
- Take off any plug or protective cover from the Ethernet port on the hind side of the printer.
- One end of the Ethernet cable is plugged into the printer port and then the other end of the cable is plugged into an unoccupied port on the network router, switch, or hub.
Step 3 : The software is installed after downloading
The upgraded Mac print driver for your printer can be downloaded from our website. When you are suggested to choose a connection type,Wired network
- Your 123.HP.Com Oj5746 printer should be powered up.
- Unlink the USB cable that is connected to your printer and the computer.
- Navigate on our Web page, and click the Software and Downloads to download the software for your printer.
- At the time you are requested to choose a technique to identify your printer model, choose it and then make use of the on-screen prompts to direct to the Downloads page.
- Tap Download which is provided near the full feature driver (optional), or tap Basic Drivers for alternate printer driver options.
Wired Setup for Mac System
It is necessitated to pick a connection type. After choosing a connection type, guidelines for how to establish set up between your HP Officejet 5746 printer and Mac computer over a wired or wireless connection will be given in detail. Make use of it and enable the connection.
Prep up your printer to connect to a Wired (Ethernet) network
To make your printer installation an efficacious one, it is mandatory to have an Ethernet cable, a functioning network, and the full feature driver from our website.
Step 1 : The requirements are inspected
Initially, make certain that you have a working network router and an Ethernet cable, then install the printer driver.
- Confirm that you have a network router, switch, or hub handy with a requisite number of Ethernet ports.
- Your computer needs to be linked to the router, switch, or hub if it is not connected already.
- Get an Ethernet cable. You should not use telephone cable.
- Employ the Ethernet cable. It is designed in a wide manner and consists up to 8 wires.
- For sure a Telephone cable should not be used. It is designed in a narrow shape and consists of two to six wires.
Step 2 : Your printer is connected to the network
Make use of the subsequent steps in order to connect the printer to your network using a wired (Ethernet) cable.
- Power up the 123.HP.Com Oj5746 printer.
- All plug or protective cover should be unplugged from the Ethernet port on the hind side of the printer.
- The Ethernet cable should be connected to the printer port, and then the other end should be plugged into an accessible port on the network router, switch, or hub.
Step 3 Run the software once it’s downloaded
The latest printer driver for Mac can be downloaded from our website. When requested, prefer a Wired network connection type.
- Your Officejet 5746 printer should now be powered up.
- Using a USB cable if you have enabled the connection between your printer and computer, then unplug the cable from the computer.
- Directly go to the Customer care support site for Software and Driver downloads.
- You need to select a technique to find the model of your HP 5746 printer, then go through the on-screen prompts to get directed to the downloads page.
- Tap Download that is laid next to HP Easy Start or followed by the full feature driver, based on the option that gets screened.
- The Downloads folder is accessed, the HP Easy Start file should be or the full feature driver .dmg file to start the installation process.
- Go through the on-screen directions to get your printer prepared for the wired connection and install the software.
- When requested by the installer, tap Add Printer to generate a print queue on the Mac.
- The Add window gets accessed.
- Your printer name should be selected, tap the Use or Print Using menu, in the pull-down menu, you can choose your printer name and then tap
- Revert to the HP installer to finish the installation.