123.hp.com/oj7510 Printer Support
HP OFFICEJET 7510 SPECIFICATION
- The 123.hp.com/oj7510 printer has the capability to Print, Copy, Scan, and Fax.
- The printer supports Apple AirPrint for an iOS device and HP ePrint for Android device.
- The printer has flexible connectivity option: USB, Ethernet, and Wireless network connection.
- The printer supports 35 sheets Automatic Document Feeder so this helps you to complete your print job quickly and easily.
- The printer’s paper handling capacity: 250 sheets input tray and 75 sheet output tray.
- The HP Officejet 7510 printer’s print speed for black is up to 15ppm (pages per minute) and for color is up to 8ppm.
- This is an Energy Star Certified printer which means the printer has the capacity to save the energy without compromising its performance.
- A print quality from the 123.hp.com/oj7510 printer is good throughout the document.
- With the mobile printing feature, you can print your documents from anywhere, at any time.
- The supported mobile printing: HP ePrint, AirPrint, AirPrint app, HP Smart app, HP Print Service Plugin, Mopria Certified.
- Get an excellent photo print with no trimming with the help of borderless printing feature.
- The HP Officejet 7510 printer works with Windows, Mac, and Linux operating system.
How to Install HP Officejet 7510 Printer
Setting up the printer is the most important process for all types of printer. The setup includes hardware and software setup. Make use of the guides that are given below to easily set up the HP Officejet 7510 printer.
- When you receive a new printer from the shipment, the first process, you need to do is unpacking the printer and its components.
- After unpacking the printer, remove all stickers and tapes from the printer and its accessories.
- Peel off the protective film from the control panel of your printer. Install the printer’s input tray and output tray properly.
- Connect the printer to a power source, power on the 123.hp.com/oj7510 printer and based on your needs set your preferences.
- Place paper inside the input tray of your printer. The papers must be compatible with the printer.
- Prior to loading the paper, align the stack of paper and then insert it into the input tray. According to the paper size, adjust the paper width guides.
- Remove all tapes and stickers from the cartridge and then Install the ink cartridges into their respective slot. Open the ink cartridge access door.
- Ensure that the cartridges are clean. Place the color ink cartridge into the left side of the slot and then insert the black ink cartridge into the right side of the slot.
- After inserting the cartridges, lock the cartridge access door. It’s time to perform a software setup for your printer.
- Download and install the full feature driver and software for the printer.
- Based on the operating system and the printer compatibility, you need to download the suitable driver for your printer.
- Find the Software Download option from this website and click on it to get the updated driver and software.
- After downloading the driver, install it on your Windows or Mac system.
- Check the printer compatibility and choose the preferred connection type to connect the printer and computer. For this printer, you can choose USB, Ethernet or Wireless network connection.
- For any queries, feel free to consult our tech team at the toll-free number that is displayed on our website.
How to download printer driver
A driver is the most important for the computer and printer to operate. Without the driver, it is impossible to print a document or photo using the printer because you cannot establish the communication between the printer and computer.
There are two methods to install the driver on your computer.
- Installation CD
- From the Website.
Make use of the guides that are given below to download and install the driver and software.
- Initially, use the installation CD that came with your printer to install the driver on your computer.
- Power on the computer where you are going to install the driver, Check whether the system has a disc drive.
- Insert the installation CD into the drive. Follow the instructions that are displayed on the screen to run and execute the setup file.
- During the installation process, agree to the Terms and Conditions. Click Continue and then select the Next option to complete the installation successfully.
- If you find any issue during the installation or the installation CD troubles you with an issue, you can move to an alternative method.
- We provide you a remote access to easily download and install the 123.hp.com/oj7510 driver and software for the printer.
- You just have to make a call at the toll-free number that is displayed on this website.
- Our technical team will download and install the printer driver on your computer.
- Based on the operating system, the driver gets varied. Mac operating system supports the .dmg file type whereas Windows operating system supports the .exe file type.
- Once downloading the driver, our team will install the driver on your computer where you have saved the documents for printing.
- For more details, you can contact our technical experts on the toll-free number.
Replacing ink cartridges
If you find that the cartridge is empty or faulty, it is necessary to replace the cartridge with a new one. How do you find the level of the cartridge? With the help of the ink cartridge estimation, you can find the level of the ink. It is advisable to periodically estimate the ink level of the cartridge. Use the guides that are given below to estimate the ink level of the cartridge and to replace the empty cartridge.
- You can use either an HP Print an Scan Doctor or HP Smart app to estimate ink level of the printer’s cartridge.
- Using HP Print and Scan Doctor: Download and install the HP Print and Scan Doctor software on your computer.
- Once installing the software, tap Start, choose your printer and then click on the Next option.
- From the top menu bar, click on the Printer option. Choose Supply Levels to view the estimated ink levels of the cartridge.
- Using HP Smart app: Using this app, you can estimate the ink levels from your mobile, tablet or a Windows 10 computer.
- Download and install the HP Smart app on the required device. Use the on-screen procedures to configure the 123.hp.com/oj7510 printer with the app.
- You can view the estimated ink level on the main home screen. Once estimating it, replace the empty cartridge with a new one.
- Unlock the ink cartridge access door. Take off the empty or faulty cartridge from the slot.
- Remove a new cartridge from the packing material. Unwrap all the tapes and stickers from it. Make sure that you do not touch the electrical contacts of the cartridge.
- Prior to inserting the cartridges into the slot, ensure that it is free from dust.
- If you want to replace the black ink cartridge, then insert the new cartridge into the right side of the slot.
- In case you need to change the color ink cartridge, insert the cartridge into the left side of the slot.
- After inserting the cartridge, ensure that it is seated properly and then lock the cartridge access door.
- Now, try to print a sample document to check the print quality. If the document is as expected quality, you can continue with the print job.
- If not, contact our technical experts on the toll-free number to resolve the ink cartridge issue instantly.
Troubleshooting common issues
In some cases, you might find that your printer doesn’t function well. Once you find an issue with the printer, you have to resolve it. Without retaining the printer to the normal state, you cannot use it to print. Make use of the guides that are given below to easily rectify the issue.
Step 1: Rebooting the printer and computer might help you to resolve the printer issue.
Step 2: Use papers that are compatible with the printer. Before placing the paper inside the input tray, ensure that the papers are aligned well.
Step 3: Do not overfill the input tray of your printer. By doing so, it may lead to paper jam issue.
Step 4: Use a genuine ink cartridge to print a document so that you can avoid the quality issue and the ink cartridge issue.
Step 5: Before placing the cartridges into the slot, ensure that it is clean. If not, clean it. While printing a document, the printer will the recognize the cartridge if it is not clean.
Step 6: Do not touch the electrical contacts of the cartridge it may lead to poor quality and clogging issue.
Step 7: It is advisable to update the printer driver and firmware regularly.
Step 8: Periodically clean the printer roller and printhead to prevent the paper jam and quality issue.
Step 9: Check the connection between the printer and computer. If you are a wired network user, ensure that you have plugged the cables properly.
Step 10: If you use a wireless network connection, use the same wireless network to connect the computer and the 123.hp.com/oj7510 printer.
Step 11: Place all the network connected devices within the range of the wireless network to maintain the wireless signal strength.
Step 12: To obtain more information, you can contact our technical support team on the toll-free number.