Instructions for HP Deskjet 2655 Setup
The DJ 2655 All-in-One printer removes the complications of your everyday printing needs. HP Deskjet 2655 setup lets you print from a variety of smartphones and tablets. It includes features such as print, copy and scan. The compact HP Deskjet 2655 Printer Setup guide can fit anywhere you like.
Step by Step Guidelines for HP Deskjet 2655 Printer Setup
- Unbox the printer, then form the connections and then install the ink cartridges that came in the box with your HP printer.
- Discard the plastic tape from the new cartridge, then place it into its slot and then push the ink cartridge until it snaps into place.
- Close the DJ2655 all in one printer ink cartridge access door and then insert the paper into the paper tray.
- Now, try to print to check the status of the printer.
Based on what printer you sue and the version of the operating system, HP Deskjet 2655 Driver Download. Get the latest and updated version of the driver installed on your printer.
Download the Free HP Deskjet 2655 setup Driver and Manual
How to Perform Google Cloud Print with HP Deskjet 2655 Printer?
You can print your documents securely from any mobile devices or network-enabled devices using Google Cloud Print. The prompts to setup the app are provided below.
- Check if you have a system running on Chrome, Linux, OS X v10.7 or later and Mac OS or later or Chromebook.
- Once you verify that you have a Google account, connect your system and the Google Cloud Print ready printer to the same wireless network.
- Power on the printer, then sign in to your Google account and then choose the Chrome menu option.
- Now, select Settings from the drop-down list and then navigate to Show advanced settings option.
- Select the Manage option and then if your DJ 2655 all in one printer is listed under New devices, select Register.
- Click Print –> Upload file to print –> select a file from my system.
- Alter the print settings if necessary and then select the Print option again.
How do you do Scan on HP Deskjet 2655 Printer?
Use Solution Center, to easily start scan jobs from the system and change size, color, and quality settings. Go through the basic prompts provided below.
- Search Windows for solution center and if HP Solution Center displays, ensure that you click it to open the software.
- Make sure that your HP Deskjet 2655 Driver Download if HP Solution Center does not display.
- Make a note that if a full feature driver does not display, it indicates that the printer does not support HP Solution Center software.
- Make sure that you click HP DJ2655 all in one printer Scan Document or Scan Picture to view available scan shortcuts and HP Deskjet 2655 Setup settings.
- Change any of the shortcut default settings, then select Save to file and then choose the Finish option.
Printing Both Sides on DJ 2655 Printer
Make a note that you can use the duplexing settings in the print driver to print on both sides of the page. The prompts for both Windows and Mac are provided below.
How to Print Both Sides on DJ4655 Printer for Windows?
- Ensure that you load enough blank paper into the input tray to avoid page ordering issues.
- Once you open the document that you want to print, then select File and then click the Print option.
- Now, choose your printer model, then ensure that you click Printer Properties, Preferences or HP Deskjet 2655 Printer Setup based on what displays.
- Ensure that you select the Print on Both Sides or Two-sided (Duplex) Printing option if a Printing shortcuts tab is available.
How to Print Both Sides on DJ4655 Printer for Mac?
- Make sure that you mount enough blank paper into the input tray to avoid page ordering issues.
- After opening the document you want to print, click File -> Print -> Show Details.
- Now, look for a Two-Sided selection box. If you notice the Two-Sided option, it indicates that your HP DJ2655 printer supports automatic duplexing.
- Make sure that you select the checkbox next to Two-Sided and then choose the Layout option from the unnamed menu at the center of the window.
How to Setup HP Deskjet 2655 Wireless Printer?
Are you looking for steps to set up your printer on a Wi-Fi network? Note that you simply need to connect the printer to the wireless network and then HP Deskjet 2655 Setup Driver Download and software. Follow the steps given below.
How to Setup HP DJ 2655 Wireless Setup for Windows?
Step 1: To prepare for the installation
- Before you connect the HP Deskjet 2655 Printer Setup to the wireless network, get the network name and security passphrase.
- Ascertain that your printer and system are on and also verify if they are connected to the same network.
Step 2: To plug in the Deskjet printer to the wireless network
- Turn on the HP DJ2655 printer, then on the control panel, click the Wireless icon and then select the button next to Settings.
- Make sure that you press the down arrow to scroll to the Wireless Setup Wizard option and then click OK.
- After entering the password, click Done and then download and install the current version of the driver for your HP Deskjet 2655 setup.
How to Setup HP DJ 2655 Wireless Setup for Mac?
Step 1: To get ready for the printer installation
- Make sure that you get the network name and security passphrase before setting up your Deskjet 2655 printer on the wireless network.
- Now, check if your printer and system are on and also verify if they are connected to the same network.
Step 2: To plug in the printer to the network
- After turning on the printer, click the Wireless icon on the panel and then choose the button next to Settings.
- Ascertain that you press the down arrow to scroll to the Wireless Setup Wizard option and then select the OK option.
- Make sure that you follow the guidelines to complete the DJ 2655 printer setup in the HP Utility Setup window.
Quick Setup Guide For HP Deskjet 2655 Driver Installation
After downloading the updated DJ 2655 printer driver that is saved in the Downloads folder, install it from the Downloads folder by following the basic steps given below.
How to Setup HP 2655 Driver for Windows?
Step 1: To download the updated printer driver for Windows PC
- Download a full-featured printer driver based on your HP Deskjet 2655 Printer Setup model and the Operating System version.
- Now, check if the system has an Internet connection and then attempt to download again if the HP Easy Start app gets started but fails to HP Deskjet 2655 Driver Download.
Step 2: To install the downloaded printer driver
- Make sure that you choose the connection type as USB or Wireless.
- Now, access the download folder and then begin with HP Easy Start file or the updated printer driver .exe folder.
- Ensure that you click the Add printer option when prompted, to generate a print queue on your device.
How to Setup HP 2655 Driver for Mac?
Step 1: To download the updated printer driver for Mac PC
- Based on your HP DJ2655 all in one printer and the operating system version, download a full-featured printer driver.
- Ensure that the system has an active Internet connection and then attempt to download again if the HP Easy Start application opens but if you are unable to HP Deskjet 2655 Driver Download.
Step 2: To install the upgraded printer driver
- During the installation process if you are prompted to select a connection type, select USB or Wireless option.
- Now, access the download folder and then begin the DJ 2655 Easy Start file or updated printer driver .dmg folder.
- Choose the Add Printer option to start with a print queue in your system.
Solving Slow Printing Issue on HP 2655 Printer
In certain cases, you may find the print speed slower than expected or it may not meet the speed as per the HP Deskjet 2655 Setup specifications. The basic HP Deskjet 2655 Printer Setup steps to fix the issue are given below.
How to Solve DJ 2655 Slow Printing Issue on Windows?
Step 1: To reset the printer
- After unplugging the power cable from the hind side of the printer, wait for a while.
- Now, try printing again after the warm-up period completes. If the issue still continues, check the printer driver settings.
Step 2: To uninstall the printer driver
- In order to remove the printer driver and software, use a suitable tool in Windows Programs and Features.
- Now, disconnect the USB cable from the printer if any.
Step 3: To reinstall the printer driver
- Through the instructions on the screen to install the latest HP Deskjet 2655 setup Driver Download.
- Now, try printing again and if the issue persists, make sure that you update the HP DJ2655 all in one printer firmware.
Step 4: To check the network status
- Make sure that you select the wireless connection icon in the Windows taskbar to check the wireless signal strength.
- Remove the additional strains on your network if any and then place the router, computer and DJ 2655 printer close together.
Why HP DJ2655 Printer will not Print after Windows 10 Upgrade?
One you check if all windows updates are installed, go through the HP Deskjet 2655 Printer Setup prompts given below to fix the issue.
- Now, search Windows for change device installation.
- Click change device installation settings. Now, in the device installation settings window, make sure that you select Yes.
- Ensure that you Search Windows for updates, then in the list of results, click Check for updates.
- To check for printing and firewall issues, make sure that you use HP Print and Scan Doctor.
- Once it installs and opens, chooses your HP Deskjet 2655 setup model, then select Next and then click Fix Printing.
- Now, try printing something. Select Network -> Troubleshoot Firewalls.
- Choose the name of any firewall software that is enabled on your system and then click Disable.
- Make sure that you search Windows for view local services.
- Now, find Print DJ 2655 Spooler in the list and if you find that the Status is blank, right-click the option and then enter Start.
- If the Status is Running, ensure that you right-click Print Spooler, then click Restart and the try top print.