HP Officejet Printer- Quick Installation Guide
The HP Officejet models is specially designed for home and home office use. Avail high output with excellent print quality. Use the HP Officejet all in one printer to print both text and photo. Mobile printing is the easiest way to print from your mobile device or tablet. Avail borderless and lab-quality photos and save your trimming time. This HP Officejet printer is designed to fit on your desk easily.
First Time Setup For Officejet Printer
To configure HP Officejet all in one printer for the first time, take off the printer and all packing material from the box. Link the power cable, set control panel preferences, install the ink cartridge and then place paper into the input tray. Use the tips which are given below to setup your printer.
HP Officejet Installation
- Remove your printer from the shipment box.Peel off all tape and packing materials from the printer.
- Raise the scanner lid, remove the packing material from the scanner glass and the lock the scanner lid.
- Connect the printer to a wall outlet, switch on your printer by pressing the printer’s power button and then set your preferences.
- Link the power cord to the posterior side of the printer, and then connect other end of the power cord into an electrical outlet.
- To set your preferences on your printer’s control panel, select your preferred language and country/region and then click on Yes.
- Place plain paper into the input tray with the short edge forward and the print side downward.
- Lift the ink cartridge access door.Remove the cartridge from its packing material.
- Place the black ink cartridge into the right side of the slot and color ink into the left side of the slot.
- You need to download the suitable driver and software for your HP Officejet all in one printer.
- Go to our website, download the latest printer driver and software.
- Install the downloaded driver on your computer by following the on-screen guides.
- Try printing a document to verify your printer performance.
Troubleshooting Techniques For HP Officejet
- First, ensure that the printer is on. When a printer is in ON state, it must have some light or LED indicating it’s receiving power.
- In case you do not have any indicator light, ensure that the printer is connected to the network properly.
- If you use a Wired network connection, ensure that the cables are connected to both printer and computer.
- Without paper, you cannot use your printer to print. Ensure that you have loaded the paper into the printer tray.
- Use the correct paper type and size for printing. Do not overfill the paper in the input tray.
- Ensure that you have placed the cartridges into the respective slot.
- Use the clean and dust free cartridges for printing. Or else, you might not obtain the good print quality.
- Download and install the driver which is compatible with your printer.
- Reboot the printer and computer. Prior to rebooting, close all the currently running programs in your device.
- Try to print a self-test page. The HP Officejet printer test page allows you to evaluate the printer condition.