Get Quick 123.HP.COM/OJ150 PRINTER SETUP
123 HP OFFICEJET 150 PRINTER REVIEW
HP OfficeJet 150 is an ink-jet color printer. It can print, copy and scan. The printer offers a maximum monthly duty cycle of up to 500 impressions and a recommended monthly volume of 100-500 pages. It lets you print from memory card, save to memory card, save to USB flash drive, scan to e-mail, and save to HDD.
Specification and Features
- It uses HP Thermal InkJet technology and operates with two cartridges. It offers wired. Wireless and Bluetooth connectivity. It offers a maximum copying speed of up to 4 ppm (mono) and up to 2 ppm (color). It offers a copying resolution of 600 X 600 dpi for both mono and color copies.
- It delivers print speeds up to 22 ppm and 18 ppm for mono and color print outs. It offers a maximum black and white resolution of 600 X 600 dpi. The maximum media size it supports is A4/Legal.
Bluetooth printing guide for OfficeJet 150 printer
The HP OfficeJet 150 printer offers Bluetooth connectivity. Follow the instructions listed below to print with the OfficeJet 150 printer’s bluetooth functionality.
Pairing to printers with built-in Bluetooth.
- Switch on the Bluetooth radio on the OfficeJet 150. Based on your printer model, press the Bluetooth button, or go to Setup or Network menu to open bluetooth Settings.
- Open the Bluetooth setting on the computer or mobile phone and make sure that the feature is enabled.
- Wait for the printer name to appear in the list of discoverable devices, and then choose the printer to approve your wish to pair the devices.
- Open a document or photo, open the Print menu, and then choose your printer to print.
Connecting to printer with Bluetooth Smart
- One the OfficeJet 150’s control panel, spot the Bluetooth Low energy menu and make sure that it is switched on.
- From the printer’s control panel, access the Wi-Fi Direct menu, switch on the feature, and then fix the Connection Method to Automatic.
- On your Android phone or tablet, choose the Google Play store for HP ePrint to spot and install the app, and then follow any on-screen prompts.
- Make sure that the Bluetooth Smart Printer Suggestion feature is active in the app settings.
- Be within two meters of the printer, use HP ePrint to choose the Photo or document you wish to print, and then tap Preview.
- Touch Yes when the Printer nearby screen shows your printer. Touch Print.
Driver and Manual Download
The user guide or manual serves as the first port of call for any customer queries. Installing the full feature printer driver and software ensures that you are able to access the full functionality of your printer.
- Download and install the full feature printer driver and software from us. For Windows, the file will be in .exe format. You will be required to choose Run, Open or Save.
- Choose Save. Once the download finishes, you will be able to launch the installer from the Downloads bar of the browser or from the Downloads folder of your computer.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation. If required, connect the printer to the computer.
- You can download and install the full feature printer driver and software from us. For Mac users, the file will be in .dmg format. You will be asked to choose Run, Open or Save.
- Choose Save. Once the download finishes, you will be able to run the installer from the Downloads bar of the browser or from the Downloads folder of your computer.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation. If you are required to add the printer to the printer queue, choose OfficeJet 150, select the Use or Print Using menu, choose the name of your printer in the pop-up menu, and then choose Add.
- Go back to the HP installer to finish the installation. Attempt to print, scan or fax, based on your printer functionality.
Replacing Ink Cartridge
It is necessary to replace cartridges if they become empty or if ink levels are low. Follow the instructions listed below to replace the
- Switch on the OfficeJet 150. Raise the front access cover. Once the carriage is quiet and inactive, proceed further.
- Raise the cartridge latch, and then gently take out the cartridge from the carriage.
- Take out the new cartridge from its package, and then peel the ink tab to take out the protective tape.
- Load the cartridge at a slight angle inside the carriage slot. Close the cartridge latch. Push the latch down to ensure that it rests flat on the cartridge.
- Shut the front access cover, and then let the cartridge initialization process to complete before proceeding to the next step.
- Align the cartridges by inserting blank white paper into the tray. On the product control panel, tap the Right Arrow to display the second navigation screen.
- Tap Setup. Tap Tool, and then tap Align Ink Cartridges. The alignment page prints.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to finish the alignment process.
Paper Feed Problems
At times the printer is unable to take in the paper. Use the instructions below to resolve the paper feed problem.
- Try resetting the printer to resolve the issue. If the error persists examine the condition of the paper and then reload it. Make sure the paper is not curled or dusty.
- Ensure that the papers in the tray are all of the same size and type. Ensure that the stack of paper contains no fewer than 10 sheets and no more that 25 sheets of paper.
- You can also adjust the paper settings in the printer driver to resolve the feed problem. From the software you wish to print, select File, and then choose Print. The print dialog box opens.
- Select OfficeJet 150, and then choose properties. The print properties dialog box opens. Choose the features tab.
- From the Paper type drop-down menu, choose More. The Type is dialog box opens. Choose the paper type that matches the paper you placed in the printer, and then choose OK. In the Size drop-down menu, choose the paper size that matches the paper placed in the tray.
- Attempt printing with U.S. Letter or A4 size, plain white paper to examine if the paper feed mechanism is functioning correctly.
- If the previous step did not resolve the issue, order a cleaning kit to clean the printer paper pick rollers.
Resetting printing allows you to rectify multiple types of error. Follow the instructions below to reset the printer.
- Switch on the OfficeJet 150.
- With the printer powered up, detach the power cord from the back of the printer.
- Detach the power cord from the wall outlet.
- After at least 15 seconds, fix the power cord to the rear of the printer.
- Fix the other end of the power cord to the wall outlet.
- If the printer does not power up automatically, switch it on.