Total Setup of 123.hp.com/oj3833 all-in-one Printer
To set up a 123.hp.com/oj3833 Printer for the first time, eliminate all packing materials, link the power cable, load the ink cartridges, and then mount paper into the input tray. Through the compact HP Officejet 3833 Setup you can setup the printer quickly.
List of HP Officejet 3833 Printer Issues
- Printer offline for windows and mac
- Print job stuck in print queue for windows and mac
- HP Officejet Printer 3833 is offline
- Turning on web services
- Carriage jam error displays
- 123.hp.com/setup 3833 Printer not found during network driver setup for windows and mac
- Fixing fax quality issues
HP Officejet 3833 Driver and Manual Download
Avail the latest version of the printer driver and manual from 123.hp.com/oj3833 us within seconds.
Click the link to download 123 HP Officejet 3833 Driver for Windows and Mac compatible printer.
How to Setup HP Officejet 3833 Printer USB Printer Setup for Mac and Windows?
Step 1: Arrange for HP Officejet 3833 Printer setup
- Check the following requirements and items before you start.
- The OJ3833 printer is switched on.
- Attain a USB cable less than 3 m (9 ft 10 in) in measurement.
- There is an accessible USB port on your computer: If you link to a USB hub or docking station, the HP Officejet Printer 3833 might not accept enough power to correctly operate.
- Separate the 123.hp.com/setup 3833 printer USB cable from the computer. Do not relink the cable until interrupted during the driver installation step and read HP 3833 specs.
Step 2: Mount the OJ3833 driver and install the connection
Set up the best accessible Driver to install a USB connected printer.
- Go to our website.
- Type your printer model, and then click start. Liable to your printer and operating system version, install the full feature driver.
- If HP Easy Start downloads, track the on-screen orders to open the downloaded file to begin the setup. When interrupted to select a connection type, choose USB.
- Go to our website type your printer model and if interrupted, check if the operating system version is correct.
- When interrupted by the installer to select a HP Officejet 3833 Setup connection option, choose USB.
- On the Install screen, ensure HP Scan or HP Easy Scan is nominated if your printer has a scanner to allow full scan functionality.
- When interrupted by the installer, tap Add Printer to generate a print queue on the Mac.The Add window exhibits.
- Type the name of your 123.hp.com/oj3833 printer, tap the Use or Print Using menu, choose the name of your printer in the pop-up menu, and then tap Add.
- Attempt to print, scan, or fax, liable to your 123.hp.com/setup 3833 printer functionality.
How to Download HP OJ3833 Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update?
- Select the Apple menu, then tap System Preferences.
- Liable to your operating system version, select Print & Fax, Print & Scan, or Printers & Scanners.
- Monitor if the name of your OJ3833 printer exhibits in the Printers list. Do one of the below steps, subject to if the printer is listed or not.
- If your printer is listed, eliminate and re-add the printer to check communication and to ensure the correct driver is used. Select the name of your printer, then tap the minus sign to remove the 123.hp.com/oj3833 printer. Once the printer is detached, select the plus sign, tap Add Printer or Scanner, select the name of your printer, then go to the next step.
- If your printer is not listed, Select the plus sign, tap Add Printer or Scanner, choose the name of your HP Officejet Printer 3833, then go to the next step.
- If you’re 123 HP Setup 3833 printer is not listed in the Add Printer or Scanner window, ensure the printer is linked to the Mac with a USB cable, or that it is on the same wired or wireless network as your Mac.
- Tap the Use or Print Using menu, then choose the name of your printer.
- Select Add to add the OJ3833 printer to the list.
- If you are interrupted to install software, tap Download and Install to complete the installation.
- Shut the System Preferences window.
- Attempt to print, scan, or fax, liable to your printer functionality.
- If you can print, scan, or fax after you download the driver, you can now use your HP Officejet 3833 Setup.
How to Change 123.hp.com/oj3833 Printers Driver Settings for Windows?
When you set up your printer on your computer with the optional HP software, a print driver downloads that delivers you to access the features your OJ3833 printer supports.
Initial print settings window Introduce the HP print driver window from the common Windows applications and learn how to direct the diverse tabs and menus.
- Select File or the menu icon, then tap Print.
- Access Document Properties or Printing Preferences from the chief print window or pane to contact the HP print driver settings.
- Microsoft Word: Select HP Officejet 3833 Setup Properties.
- Paint and WordPad: Select Preferences.
- Windows Photo Viewer: Choose Options from the bottom right of the screen, then tap HP Officejet Printer 3833 Properties from the Print Settings window.
- Adobe PDF Reader: Select Properties.
- To see the different settings, select the tabs along the top of the window. To obtain more settings, tap the Advanced button that is frequently placed on the Layout tab.
- If a Printing Shortcut tab is obtainable, tap it to use shortcuts that previously have essential settings already designated for common print job types and read HP 3833 specs.
How to Clear HP 3833 Printer Carriage Jam Error?
The ink cartridge carriage stalls in the 123.hp.com/oj3833 printer, the control panel exhibits a ‘Carriage Jam’ error. A paper jam might have occurred before.
You might also experience the following indications:
- The printer may not print.
- The print job halts unpredictably.
Step 1: Check for jammed sheets in OJ3833
There are four different regions where jammed paper might be originated and removed. Monitor each area for jammed paper, eliminate any jammed paper found, and then attempt to print again.
Remove jammed paper from the input tray & output tray
Eliminate any jammed paper from the input tray.
- Gently eliminate any jammed paper and bits of torn paper from the input tray. To evade tearing any entire sheet of paper, pull out the paper with both hands.
- Ensure there are no foreign objects in the paper path, and then remount the input tray with newspaper.
- Click OK on the HP Officejet 3833 Setup control panel to proceed with the current print job.
Attempt to print. If the error continues, monitor for jammed paper in another area of the HP Officejet 3833 Printer.
Remove jammed paper from the ink cartridge access area
Eliminate any jammed paper from the ink cartridge access area.
- Switch on the power button of the 123.hp.com/oj3833 printer.
- Detach the USB cable from the back of the printer, if it is not already detached.
- Separate the power cord from the back of the printer.
- Shut the output tray extender, and then shove the output tray into the printer.
- Expose the exterior door and ink cartridge access door.
- If the print carriage is in the middle of the printer, softly glide it to the right and read HP 3833 specs.
- Softly remove any jammed paper from inside the printer.
- Shut down the ink cartridge access door and exterior door.
- Grab out the output tray, and the tray extender.
- Link the power cord to the back of the printer.
- Link the USB cable to the back of the HP oj3833 printer if required.
- Switch on the power button to turn on the 123.hp.com/setup 3833 printer.
Attempt to print. If the error continues, check for jammed paper in another area of the HP Officejet 3833 Printer.
Remove any jammed paper from underneath the printer
- Switch off the power button to turn off the printer.
- Detach the USB cable from the back of the printer, if it is not already detached.
- Detach the power cord from the back of the HP Officejet 3833 printer.
- Lower the paper input tray rear into the printer, shut the output tray extender, and then shove the output paper tray into the printer.
- Flip the OJ3833 printer so that you can access its base.
- Tug the tabs on either side of the cleanout door to open it.
- Softly eliminate any jammed paper from inside the printer.
- Shut the cleanout door. Softly push the door forward until it locks into its place and read HP 3833 specs.
- Turn the HP Officejet Printer 3833 over to its normal place.
- Expose the ink cartridge access door, and then check inside the printer for any slack objects that might have moved when the printer was turned over. Eliminate any loose objects found.
- Shut the ink cartridge access door.
- Switch on the power button to turn on the printer.
Attempt to print. If the error continues, monitor for jammed paper in another area of the HP Officejet 3833 Setup.
Step 2: Eliminate and then Reinstall the Ink Cartridges
Inappropriate placement or connection of the ink cartridges might cause the 123.hp.com/oj3833 printer to specify a carriage jam error. To ensure the ink cartridges are installed properly, eliminate and reinstall the ink cartridges, and then attempt to print again.
- Switch on the power button.
- Expose the exterior door and ink cartridge access door. The ink cartridge carriage changes to the center of the HP Officejet Printer 3833.
- Casually press down on each ink cartridge to release it.
- Pull each ink cartridge near you out of its slot and read HP 3833 specs.
- Glide each ink cartridge at a slightly raised angle into the empty slot, and then lightly push up on each cartridge until it locks into place.
- Shut the ink cartridge access door and exterior door.
Attempt to print. If the error continues, go to the next HP Officejet 3833 Setup step.
Step 3: Connect the printer directly to a wall socket
- Detach the power cord from the back of the printer.
- Release the power cord from any power strips or surge suppressors.
- Connect the power cord directly into an electrical socket.
- Relink the power cord to the back of the printer.
Step 4: Rearrange the OJ3833 Printer
- Switch on the 123.hp.com/oj3833 printer.
- With the printer switched on, detach the power cord from the back of the printer.
- Release the power cord from the wall socket.
- Connect the power cord back into the wall outlet.
- Relink the power cord to the back of the printer and read HP 3833 specs.
- Switch on the printer, if it doesn’t mechanically turn on.
- Wait until the warm-up period diminishes and your HP Officejet 3833 Printer is stable and silent before you proceed.
Step 5: Check the HP Officejet Printer 3833
Terms and conditions might be applied for out-of warranty products.
How to Start Printing with HP OJ3833 Apple AirPrint?
Print from an iPad, iPhone, or iPod with a wireless network connection to your 123.hp.com/setup 3833 printer.
Step 1: Monitor the OJ3833 printing necessities
Ensure your 123 HP oj3833 printer and Apple iOS device meet the following requirements to print with AirPrint.
- The printer must support AirPrint.
- A linking to the printer
Your printer and the Apple iOS device need be on the same local network or your printer must sustain Wi-Fi Direct.
Attempt to print. If a No AirPrint printers found message exhibits, go to the next step to link the printer.
Step 2: Install the OJ3833 wireless connection
- Separate the USB or Ethernet cable.
- Link the printer to the network.
- Printers with control panel exhibits: On the printer, choose the Setup, Network, or Wireless menu, tap Wireless Setup Wizard, and follow the on-screen instructions to link the HP Officejet Printer 3833 to your network.
- Printers without control panel exhibit: Click the Wireless button to switch on the wireless radio; if the wireless light is solid, the printer is linked. If the light is blinking, ensure the HP OJ 3833 printer is near the router, and then click the WPS button on the router.
- Attempt to print.
Step 3: Using OJ3833 to Print from Apple iOS device
- Ensure the 123.hp.com/oj3833 printer is on. If the printer is in sleep mode switch the printer on or press the power button to on it.
- Open the document, photo, email, or webpage you want to print, and then click the Action icon to exhibit menu options.
- Click Print, liable to the type of file you want to print.
- On the Printer Options, choose Select Printer, and then tap your printer from the list and read HP 3833 specs.
- Click Options to change other settings if required. Few options, such as paper size, might not be modifiable and must be altered from the HP Officejet 3833 Setup.
- Choose the number of copies to print, and then click Print.