Printer Support for 123.hp.com/oj6962 Printer
The 123.hp.com/oj6962 printer is designed for business purposes and is capable of producing fast professional-quality color for 50 % less than lasers. You can save the money spent on buying paper and helps you handle more tasks without compromising in speed. The functionality, features, and look all comes as one package with the HP Deskjet 6962 Printer Setup.
Easy to setup mobile printing feature and helps you print directly from the smartphones with less effort. You can manage the printing tasks easily and scan on with the HP All-in-One Printer Remote app. Download this on your Apple devices if you want to print directly from it. Wireless connection is compatible and thus makes the mobile printing simple and reliable.
The wireless performance is based on physical environment and distance lies between the access point and can be limited at the time of active VPN connections. To access the documents and photos from the mobile device, you can make use of Wi-Fi Direct supported AiO. It supports a wide range of versions of Android, Apple, and Amazon devices. Check the specifications to know about this.
How to Download HP Officejet 6962 Printer Driver and Manual?
- The instructions on how to install the driver for the 123.hp.com/oj6962 printer is available here. Check it and follow the same if the installation is to be successful.
- Once you have established the printer connection, you have to check for the correct driver to be installed on the computer in order to start the printer function.
- You have two ways of getting the driver installed on your computer. One is by getting is done using the installation CD and another is by downloading it from our website.
- Comparing both the methods the former is simple. Just keep the CD in the disc driver of the computer and close it. Do not proceed until the cd runs. you will receive suitable prompts. Just follow that if the installation has to be successful.
- The procedure for downloading and installing the driver and software for the Windows and Mac operating system remains the same except the file format.
- The resulting setup file will be in .exe format if you connect the printer to the Windows operating system and it will be in the .dmg format if the printer is connected to the Mac operating system.
- The second choice of getting the driver and software installed on the computer is by downloading and installing the respective driver and software from our website.
- We are one of the latest driver and software provider for your HP Deskjet 6962 Printer Setup. Go to the page, read and follow the instructions.
- If you have any doubts when attempting to download and install the printer driver, give us a call on the number displayed on the screen and get the installation done without any issues.
How to Install HP Officejet 6962 Printer?
- Check the successive instructions and know how you can setup your printer on your own once it is delivered at your door step. You have a complete set of instructions that are to be done before you start working on with your printer.
- The first step you have to do in the installation is to free the printer and its accessories free from the packing materials and plastic tapes.
- Once you receive the printer, use the documentation and check if all the mentioned accessories are present. Now take out the printer from the box and keep it aside.
- Remove all the tapes that are wound around the printer. Check for the tapes inside the 123.hp.com/oj6962 Printer as well and remove them. Once it is done, send it to discarding process.
- Now make use of the power cord that comes along with the printer and connect it between the printer’s rear end and to the power supply. Subsequently, power on the printer.
- Now install the ink cartridges one after another. Take it from the package and free it off from the packing material. Once the printer completes the startup process, the carriage rests in the centre of the printer.
- Once the displacement gets over, take out one of the ink cartridges from the package and make sure that you are not keeping your fingers in the place other than the black plastic on the ink cartridge.
- After you remove the plastic tapes, move the new ink cartridge at a slight upward angle into the empty slot and push the ink cartridge until it snaps into place. Redo the same and install all the cartridges.
- Place required amount of paper in the loading tray after checking the printer’s compatible paper type and size. Check the manual to know the compatibility.
- After you have assembled all the hardware, search for the appropriate HP Deskjet 6962 Printer Setup driver and software, follow the prompts to accomplish the installation.
How to Replace HP OJ 6962 Ink Cartridges?
Step 1: Ink cartridges are the main component of the printer that is responsible for producing good quality printouts. You will experience hit in the print quality, if the issue lies with the installed ink cartridges.
Step 2: Most of the printers are designed in a way that it sends you an alert message when only 10 percentage of the ink remains. If still, you use the same ink cartridge without replacing it, then you have to compromise on the print quality.
Step 3: To avoid this, you have to replace the ink cartridges. Check the detailed instructions in this section and know how to replace the faulty or low ink cartridge easily.
Step 4: To replace a new ink cartridge you have to take out the already installed one from the printer. To do this, you have to power on the printer. If the printer is found to be in off, use the push button and switch it on.
Step 5: Elevate the top cover of the HP Deskjet 6962 Printer Setup and wait till the carriage displaces to the right side of the printer and the printer is stable.
Step 6: The default printer design is that the tri-color cartridge holds the left slot and the black cartridge holds the right slot. While fixing the ink cartridge issues or while replacing the ink cartridges make sure that the color code on the cartridge matches the code on the printer’s cartridge slot.
Step 7: Take out the ink cartridge which you have bought as a replacement and peel the pink tab in order to remove the protective tape from the ink cartridge.
Step 8: Avoid maintaining contact with the ink nozzles or copper contacts so as to prevent the issues like clogging, ink failure, and bad electrical connections. Make sure that you have not disturbed the copper strips. This is to be kept as it is to maintain good electrical contacts.
Step 9: Grasp the ink cartridge in a way that its copper strips are kept at the bottom with the printer facing. Subsequently, move the ink cartridge at an upward angle until you find the ink cartridge fits into place.
Step 10: Shut the to cover of the 123.hp.com/oj6962 Printer and align the new ink cartridges. Aligning the ink cartridges is one of the good methods of getting the targeted print quality.
Step 11: After placing enough A4 paper in the loading tray, get directed to the HP Solution Center and click on the Settings option.
Step 12: Go on with the Printer Toolbox option. Once the Printer Toolbox dialog box opens tap the Align the Print Cartridges. Tap Align and trail the instructions to complete the cartridge alignment.
How to Scan Using HP 6962 Printer?
- Check the instructions in this section and know how to scan JPEG and PDF file from the control panel of your HP Deskjet 6962 Printer Setup.
- Saving multiple pages or several photos into one PDF file is possible using the HP Scan Software. Adding multiple JPEG, PNG, or TIFF into a single file is not possible. So you have to save photos in the PDF format to save them all in one file.
- You can save multiple photos into one file using the PDF document-related shortcuts. Set the resolution at 300 DPI or less.
- Look for the HP option and then click on your printer name. Access the 123.hp.com/oj6962 printer assistant and tap on the Scan a Document or Photo to access the HP Scan.
- In the HP Scan option, click on the Save as PDF or Document to File shortcut to scan the required file.
- If you scanned multiple pages from the ADF tray, all the pages gets saved into a file automatically.
- If you scanned from the scanner glass, place the next page or photo on the glass and click on the plus icon or in the HP Scan preview window to scan the next item. Redo the steps in order to add all pages or photos, and then click on the Save option.
- Make sure that the PDF is selected in the Save as type menu and alter the file name and folder you want to save the scan to. Once it is done, click on the Save option.
How to Troubleshoot Not Printing Issues in HP Officejet 6962 Printer?
- When the printer fails to operate properly, the lost connection between the printer and the computer could also be one of the reasons. Use the instructions provided here to maintain good signal strength and avoid printer issue resulted by the lost connection.
- You have many compatible tools to detect and fix the printer issue. Search for the one that suits your computer’s operating system version.
- Let your printer reset and then establish the connection again. There is a possibility for you to get back the printer functionality.
- Check if the port you have chosen to connect the printer is correct. Misselection of the port would result in printer failure.
- Make sure that the software part of the computer is up-to-date. To confirm that you can search it on web and do the needful.
- Establishing the network connection manually helps you re-establish the printer connection between the devices and provides you good results.
- Make use of the HP Assistant software to include the printer to the available list of devices on your computer.