123.HP.COM OJP6800 PRINTER SETUP
- The HP Officejet Pro 6800 is a multi-functional printer that has the capability to Print, Copy, Scan, and Fax.
- The printer’s printing speed: up to 18ppm for black and 10ppm for color.
- With the 35 sheets automatic document feeder, you can easily Copy, Scan, and Fax your document.
- The HP Officejet Pro 6800 printer is compatible with Windows and Mac operating system.
- Easily print your documents from Smartphone, tablets, notebook, and PC with a Wired and Wireless network connection.
- With the Automatic two-sided printing, you can print your document on both sides of the page.
- Need not waste your time to trim your photographs, instead, you can use the borderless printing feature.
- The input tray can handle up to 225 sheets and the output tray can handle up to 60 sheets.
- An Android user can print their documents from anywhere using the HP ePrint app, whereas an iOS user can use the AirPrint app to print on the go.
- The HP Officejet Pro 6800 is an Energy Star Certified printer which means the printer saves energy without compromising its performance.
- Get a high quality color prints with the HP Officejet Pro 6800 printer.
Driver and Manual Download
To get a printer with full functionality, you need to download and install the updated driver and software for the printer. Based on the operating system, the driver gets varied. Get tips that are listed below to download and install the printer driver effortlessly.
- You can install the printer driver and software on your computer using the installation CD that came with your printer.
- Ensure that the CD you are using for the installation must be free from scratch and dust.
- Open the computer’s disc drive and place the installation CD into it. Run and execute the setup file based on the instructions that are displayed on the screen.
- Ensure that you are installing the suitable driver for the printer. Prior to installing, check the operating system compatibility.
- During the installation process, you are prompted to agree to the Terms and Conditions. Click Continue and then select the Next option.
- Choose the preferred connection type during the installation process and then complete the process successfully.
- Try to print a sample document using the printer to check its performance. If you find any issue, you can go for an alternative method.
- You need not take any risk to download and install the driver on your computer.
- You can just give a call at the toll-free number that is displayed on this website. Our technical experts will download and install the driver and software for the printer via a remote access.
- Once you’re done, start to print a document using the HP Officejet Pro 6800 printer.
- If you have any queries regarding the driver download, consult our tech team on the toll-free number.
Connect the printer and computer wirelessly to print your document on the go. Wireless printing makes the print job easier and faster. All you need to do is, connect the printer and computer to the same wireless network connection. Use the procedures that are displayed on the screen to setup the wireless connection.
Step 1: Get the wireless network name and password to connect the printer and computer.
Step 2: Power up the printer, computer and the wireless router. During the setup process, position all the network connected devices at a minimum distance.
Step 3: Check whether that the HP Officejet Pro 6800 printer and computer are connected to the same wireless network connection.
Step 4: From the control panel of your printer, click on the Wireless icon and then select the Wireless menu.
Step 5: Click Wireless Settings and then select Wireless Setup Wizard. Now, the printer will find the available wireless networks.
Step 6: Choose your wireless network name from the list of results and then use the instructions that are displayed on the printer’s control panel to link the printer to the wireless network.
Step 7: Download and install the latest driver and software on your computer.
Step 8: Once installing the driver, you can use your printer to print the desired document.
Step 9: If you encounter any issue, consult our technical experts at the toll-free number.
Ink cartridge replacement
It is impossible to print a document without an ink. If the ink cartridge is low, obviously, the quality of the document will not be as expected. To avoid print quality issues, if you find that the ink cartridges are low or out of ink, you need to replace it with a new one. Use the tips that are given below to replace the ink cartridge.
- Check if the HP Officejet Pro 6800 printer is turned on. If required, tap the power button to turn on the printer.
- Unlock the top cover of the printer. Press down the empty or faulty cartridge to remove it from the slot.
- If the tri-color cartridge is empty, remove the ink cartridge from the left slot.
- If the black ink is empty, you need to remove the ink cartridge from the right slot.
- Take off a new ink cartridge from the packing material and then remove the tapes and stickers from it.
- The cartridge that you are going to use for printing must be a genuine cartridge.
- Before inserting the cartridge, ensure that it is free from dust and debris.
- Make sure that you do not touch the ink nozzles or copper contacts on the ink cartridge.in some cases, touching these parts might result in clogging, ink failure and bad electrical connections.
- Insert the color ink cartridge into the left side of the slot and then place the black ink into the right side of the slot.
- After inserting the cartridges, check whether that the cartridges are placed properly and then lock the cartridge access door.
- To get the best print quality, the ink cartridge needs to be aligned. Ensure that you have loaded the papers inside the input tray.
- Access HP Solution Center using one of the following methods:
- With Windows Vista: Click on the Windows icon, select All Programs–> HP–> HP Solution Center.
- With Windows XP: Choose Start, tap All Programs, click HP and then select HP Solution Center.
- Select Settings and then click on the Printer Toolbox option. The Printer Toolbox dialog box gets displayed.
- Tap Align the Print Cartridges, choose Align and then make use the on-screen instructions.
- For any queries, contact our technical support team on the toll-free number.
Common Printing Issues
- If you find any issue with the printer, first try to restart the printer and computer and check whether that the issue is resolved or not.
- If the issue still persists, ensure that you have installed the full feature driver and software for the printer.
- It is suggested to periodically update the printer firmware and driver.
- Do not overfill the input tray of your printer. Paper overfilling may lead to paper jam issue.
- Use papers that are compatible with the printer. Before loading the papers inside the tray, ensure that the papers are aligned well.
- Place the printer on a flat surface to avoid paper jam issue. Use an authenticated ink cartridge to print your documents.
- During the ink cartridge estimation, if you find that the cartridge is empty or faulty, you have to replace it with a new one.
- Before inserting the cartridges into the slot, ensure that the cartridges are clean. If not clean it. The cartridges that are not clean will not be detected by the printer while printing.
- Place the color ink cartridge into the left side of the slot and then insert the black ink cartridge into the right side of the slot.
- For more information, call us at the toll-free number. Our tech team will provide you an instant solution for your query.
- Tap the power button to power on the HP Officejet Pro 6800 printer.
- Unlock the cartridge access door. Take off all the cartridges from the slot.
- It is advisable not to leave the cartridges outside of the printer for more than 30 minutes. This might cause damage to both printer and the cartridges.
- Raise the latch handle on the print carriage. Lift up and remove the printhead.
- You need to clean the three areas of the printhead: electrical contacts, plastic ramps on both sides of the ink nozzles and the edge between the nozzles.
- Use a wet lint-free cloth to wipe any ink or debris that is accumulated on the printhead.
- After cleaning the printhead, install it carefully. Lock the cartridge access door.
- Reboot the printer and try to print a sample document using the printer to check the printer’s performance.
- For any queries, call us at the toll-free number. Our technical experts offer you an instant solution to rectify the printer issue.