Samsung CLX-6260FR Printer Setup
About Samsung CLX-6260FR Printer Setup
The Laser MFP not only delivers brilliant color quality, but it can also scan, copy and fax. It has a fast dual CPU, gigabit network support and instant fusing technology that provide enhanced speed and less waiting time. It offers good power that may lead to higher productivity. The Samsung CLX-6260FR Printer Setup is capable to handle the needs of your workgroup. It includes fusing technology that permits your device to start printing documents with no delay. As the printer does not need to warm up completely first, less energy is required for fusing.
Samsung CLX-6260FR Printer Setup Installation
Printer Setup Installation For Windows
Are looking for the prompts to set up your printer? Go through the guidelines given below.
- Place the printer on an even surface with adequate space to open cover(s) and tray(s).
- It is advisable to check if the area is well ventilated and away from direct sunlight or sources of heat, cold and humidity.
- Once you open the box, you may notice a software disk, a quick set up guide, a power cable and few toner cartridges along with the Samsung CLX-6260FR printer setup.
- Carefully take the printer out of the box as it may be heavy. Remove all the packing materials without any damage.
- Form the power connections by following the instructions in the user manual.
- Open the paper tray and then place a stack of plain, white paper with the side you want to print facing up.
- Close the paper cover, then insert the tray back into the printer.
- Now, take out the new toner cartridge from its package.
- Shake the cartridge well to evenly distribute the toner in it and then print a demo page to ensure that the printer functions properly.
- Choose a suitable network to connect the printer to your system and then install the Samsung CLX-6260FR printer setup software.
Printer Setup Installation for Mac
The printer installation steps for Mac are quite easy. You can go through them as follows.
- Unbox the printer, then check the list of items behind the box and then discard the tape from all sides of the printer.
- Place the printer on a level surface and then form the cable connections. Refer the instructions in the user manual.
- Check if the tray size matches the media size you are loading.
- Mount a stack of plain, white paper into the tray with the side you want to print facing up.
- Close the paper cover, then insert the tray back into the printer and then remove the toner cartridge from its package.
- Thoroughly shake the cartridge. This may evenly distribute the toner in it.
- Now, print a test page to check if the printer functions properly.
- Connect the Samsung CLX-6260FR printer setup to your system using a suitable network connection and then install the printer software.
- Go to the Installer and then ensure that you select the Windows icon if your Operating System is Windows XP or higher.
- To connect the Samsung CLX-6260FR printer setup using a USB connection, first, click the box and then select Next to continue.
- Now, check if you have selected all the software and Samsung CLX-6260FR drivers that must be installed and then make sure that you click Next to continue.
- There is a possibility that the software may download and then based on your printer model, you may view that the other installers also open.
- To close the Samsung installer, ensure that you select Finish.
- If you have a Mac system, ensure that you click the Mac OS X icon if your Operating System is Mac OS X 10.5 or higher once the installer opens.
- Now, click Continue and then proceed to the next step.
- Select Install –> USB Connected Printer –> Next to perform standard installation.
- Switch on the printer and then check if it is connected to the computer using a USB cable.
- After typing the user password, click the OK option. Make a note that the download speed varies based on the internet connection.
- Ensure that you click the Close option to close the Samsung Installer.
- There is a possibility that the printer may display in the Devices and Printers list after the setup completes.
- For any further information or support, do not hesitate to contact us on the Toll-free number.
Samsung CLX-6260FR Printer Troubleshooting Support
Samsung 6260FR Paper Jam
- Generally, wrong paperweight or paper type are the common cause of jams.
- Once you discard the jammed paper, make sure that the paper type is correct to help prevent the Samsung CLX-6260FR printer setup from jamming again.
- Ensure that the paper type you use meets the specifications of the printer.
- Make sure that the paper type is set correctly on the printer.
- When you notice that the printer displays a One page is too large error, it denotes that the single paper data exceeds the configured mail size. Try reducing the resolution and then reprint or recopy.
Samsung 6260FR Printer Offline
- The foremost step is to check if the printer is on and also that the USB cable is plugged into both the system and printer.
- Make sure that you use a different USB cable if the printer still shows Offline and do not use a cable longer than 6 ft.
- Ensure that the Samsung CLX-6260FR printer setup is not set to offline, then go to Devices and Printers –> Printer –> See what’s printing.
- After selecting the Samsung CLX-6260FR printer troubleshooting at the top left of the window, make sure that you uncheck Use Printer Offline option and then reinstall the printer driver.
Samsung 6260FR LED Indicator Issue
- When you notice that the red light is Blinking, it denotes that a minor error has occurred and the printer is waiting for the error to be cleared.
- Make sure that you check the display message. Once the problem clears, the printer may automatically resume.
- There is also a possibility that a small amount of toner may be left in the cartridge. It is advisable to replace the cartridge.
- If the red light is On, it denotes that the cover is open or there is no paper in the tray or the Samsung CLX-6260FR printer setup has stopped due to a major error or a paper jam has occurred.