Samsung ML-5010ND Printer Setup
About Samsung ML-5010ND Printer Setup
Enhance your workday productivity with the ML-5010ND printer. The printer includes features such as anti-jam technology, 600MHz Dual-core processor and more. This may make sure that the document workflow is smooth. Moreover, the user-friendly features such as the OP panel, eco button, the Easy Print Manager and Secure Printing are suited for any office environment. The Samsung ML-5010ND printer setup also includes heavy media handling capabilities. It is best suited for your office needs.
Samsung ML-5010ND Printer Setup Installation Support
Printer Setup installation for Windows
Here are the prompts to set up the printer for your Windows.
- Choosing a level, stable place with adequate space may provide extra space to open cover(s) and tray(s) for your Samsung ML-5010ND printer setup.
- Ascertain that the area is well ventilated and away from direct sunlight or sources of heat, cold and humidity.
- Once you unpack the printer, check the list of items and then discard the tape holding the machine securely.
- Plug in the power cord to the printer by following the instructions in the user manual.
- Now, pull out the paper tray and then adjust the tray size such that it matches the media size you are loading.
- Place a stack of plain, white paper with the side you want to print facing up.
- Carefully shut the paper cover, then place the tray back into the printer and then remove the toner cartridge from its package.
- Thoroughly rock the cartridge from side to side. This may evenly distribute the toner in it.
- Now, print a demo page. This is to ensure that the printer functions properly.
- Connect the printer to your computer using a suitable network and then install the printer software.
Printer Setup Installation for Mac
The prompts to set up the printer for your Mac system are given below.
- Make sure that you choose a level, stable place with adequate space to open cover(s) and tray(s) for your printer.
- Now, check if the area is well ventilated and away from direct sunlight or sources of heat, cold and humidity.
- Once you unpack the printer, the next step is to check the list of items and discard the tape holding the printer.
- Connect the power cord to the Samsung ML-5010ND printer setup by following the instructions in the user manual.
- Now, adjust the tray size such that it matches the media size you are loading.
- Mount a stack of plain, white paper with the side you want to print facing up.
- Once you shut the paper cover, carefully place the tray back into the printer and then take out the toner cartridge from its package.
- Shake the cartridge well from side to side. This ensures that the toner evenly distributes in it.
- Print a test page to ascertain that the printer functions properly.
- Choose a suitable network to connect the printer to your computer and then install the printer software.
Samsung ML-5010ND Driver Installation Support
The basic prompts to download the driver for your PC are given below.
- Go to the Installer and then select the Windows icon if your Operating System is Windows XP or higher.
- In order to connect the Samsung ML-5010ND printer setup using a USB connection, make sure that you click the box and then click Next to continue.
- It is advisable to check if you have selected all the software and drivers that need to be installed and then click Next to continue.
- Now, the software may download and then based on your printer model, you may observe that the other installers also open.
- Make sure that you select Finish to close the Samsung installer.
- On your Mac PC, once the Installer opens, ensure that you click the Mac OS X icon if your Operating System is Mac OS X 10.5 or higher.
- Make sure that you click Continue after the Mac OS X installer opens.
- In order to perform standard installation, select Install –> USB Connected Printer –> Next.
- Turn on the printer and ensure that the printer is connected to the computer using a USB cable.
- Enter the user password and then click the OK option. Note that the download speed varies based on the internet connection.
- Make sure that you click the Close option to close the Samsung Installer.
- You may notice that the samsung ML-5010ND Driver printer displays in the Devices and Printers list after the setup completes.
- For any further information or support, dial the Toll-free number.
Samsung ML-5010nD Printer Troubleshooting Support
Samsung ML-5010ND Paper Jam
- The foremost step is to choose the correct media types to avoid the paper jams.
- Ensure that you change the tray size and also check if the adjustable guides are placed correctly.
- You may observe that the jammed paper automatically ejects from the printer, once you open and close the front cover.
- Pull out the tray and then remove the jammed paper by carefully pulling it out if the paper does not eject.
- Once you insert the tray back into the Samsung ML-5010ND printer setup until it snaps into place, check if the issue is resolved.
Samsung ML-5010ND Printer Offline
- Check if the printer is on and also that the USB cable is plugged into both the system and Samsung ML-5010ND printer setup.
- Try using a different USB cable if the printer still shows Offline and check if the cable is shorter than 6 ft.
- Make sure that the printer is not set to offline, then go to Devices and Printers –> Printer –> See what’s printing.
- It is advisable to select the printer at the top left of the window, then uncheck Use Printer Offline option and then reinstall the printer driver.
Samsung ML-5010ND LED Indicator Issue
- If you face any LED issue, do not worry as you can resolve the error by following the guidelines from the Printing Status program window.
- The Samsung ML-5010ND printer setup does not recommend using a non-genuine cartridge as it does not guarantee the print quality of a third-party cartridge.
- The service or repair on using a non-genuine cartridge may also not come under the printer warranty.
- For any further information or support, do not hesitate to reach us on the Toll-free number.