Samsung ML 5510ND Driver Download and Setup Support
About Samsung ML 5510ND Printer
It may be a tough challenge to design a printer that provides both simplicity and productivity. But with hassle-free integration and easy-to-use functionality, the Samsung ML-5510ND printer delivers outstanding productivity. It has good paper handling capacity, it is easy to maintain and has an easy operational panel. The printer features a One-touch Eco button and also supports barcode printing. It can easily cope with the pressures of a busy office. The printer includes an anti-jam friction roller system that reduces the occurrence of multiple sheet pickups, misfeeds and paper jams. Get here Samsung ML 5510ND Driver Download and Samsung ML-5510ND Service Manual Download option.
The high wax of the Samsung ML 5510ND Toner improves the image gloss. This, in turn, enhances durability, preventing unwanted fading. SyncThru Web Admin provides increased efficiency and productivity. It permits IT administrators, support staff and users to manage, monitor and diagnose multiple devices remotely via a familiar Web interface. CounThru provides the insight required for businesses to remotely manage and optimize a distributed system of network printers. The barcode printing improves the efficiency of automatic data collection processes and helps lower associated costs and Samsung ML 5510ND Driver Download.
Samsung ML 5510ND Printer Setup Installation
The prompts to set up your Samsung 5510ND printer are given below.
- Step 1: Once you unbox the printer, check the list of items and then carefully remove the unwanted wrap from in and around the printer.
- Step 2: Plug in the power cable to the printer as per the instructions in the Samsung ML-5510ND Service Manual.
- Step 3: Set the language, date and time and then save the settings by clicking OK.
- Step 4: Remove the paper tray and ensure that you adjust its size to the media size you are loading.
- Step 5: Insert plain paper with the side you want to print facing up and then adjust it in such a way that it lies within the markings on the tray.
- Step 6: Now, shut the paper cover and then insert the tray back into the printer.
- Step 7: Remove the unwanted wrap from the Samsung ML 5510ND Toner cartridge.
- Step 8: Before you place the cartridge in the printer, ensure that you thoroughly shake it.
- Step 9: Ensure that you print a test page to check the status of the printer.
- Step 10: Now, install the printer software and then connect the printer to the systems using a suitable network.
Samsung ML 5510ND Driver Download Installation Support
Downloading the driver on your Windows PC is quite easy. You can follow the guidelines given below.
1. The foremost step is to install the Samsung ML 5510ND Driver Download and obtain a USB cable for the network connection.
2. Choose the box beside I have reviewed and accept the installation agreements and then select the Next option.
3. Ensure that you choose the USB connection and then click Next.
4. There is a possibility that the installer searches for any USB connected printer.
5. Make sure that the USB cable is connected to the Samsung mono laser printer ml 5510nd and also that the cable is shorter than 6 feet.
6. Now, turn on the printer, then select all the components that are to be installed and then select the Next option.
7. There is a possibility that a progress bar shows components being installed.
8. Ensure that you click Next once the bar is full.
9. Now, print a test page to check if the connection is successful and then select Finish.
10. If you are a Mac user, go to Downloads, then open the Mac Installer folder –> Mac Printer Folder and then run the Samsung ML 5510ND Driver Download Package Installer.
11. Make sure that you contact your system administrator for assistance if you do not know the password.
12. Ensure that you select Continue on the warning dialog and then Continue in the Samsung mono laser printer ml 5510nd driver window to start the installation program.
13. Once you close all the applications, select the location where you want to install the Samsung ML 5510ND Driver Download software and then click Continue.
14. Now, select the installation type, then click Install and then enter your password if prompted to start the installation.
Samsung ML 5510ND Printer Troubleshooting Support
Samsung ML 5510ND Paper Jam
- When the printer displays Jam 1, it denotes that the paper has failed to pass through the second sensor and has jammed around the Samsung ML 5510ND Toner cartridge or fuser.
- Once you open the front cover of the printer, remove the toner cartridge and then carefully pull the paper toward the front and out of the Samsung mono laser printer ml 5510nd.
- Now, make sure that there is no additional paper in the paper path.
- Make sure that you replace the Samsung ML 5510ND Toner cartridge and close the front cover and then power on the printer.
- In case the samsung ml 5510nd printer troubleshooting still displays error after turning on the printer, disconnect the printer and then repeat the preceding steps.
Samsung ML 5510ND Printer Offline
- Initially, check if the printer is on. If a DHCP server assigned an IP address, ensure that you change it to a static IP address.
- After configuring the TCP/IP port, make sure that the printer and the TCP/IP port has the same IP address.
- Select Control Panel –> Devices and Printers to disable the SNMP feature.
- Right-click the printer displaying Offline and then make sure that you select the Printer Properties option.
- Choose the Ports tab, then make sure that printer port is checked and then click the Configure Port.
- Uncheck the SNMP Status Enabled check box, then click OK and then print a page to ensure that the printer is Online.
Samsung ML 5510ND LED Indicator Issue
- When you notice that a LED is solid red, along with a blinking red status light, it denotes that a small amount of toner may remain in the Samsung ML 5510ND Toner cartridge.
- There is a chance for a minor error to occur. Now, shake the toner cartridge well to redistribute the toner.
- If the issue still persists, make sure that you replace the Samsung ML 5510ND Toner cartridge. Now, go to Easy Printer Manager to determine the error.
- Check if the cartridge is genuine as the Samsung mono laser printer ml 5510nd does not guarantee the quality of a third-party cartridge.