Samsung MultiXpress SL-K4350LX Setup
About Samsung MultiXpress SL-K4350LX setup
The Samsung MultiXpress SL K4350LX Laser printer allows users to work faster and more efficiently. With a low cost per page, the printer helps users meet the demands of businesses that depend on heavy volume printing. The Samsung MultiXpress SL-K4350LX setup helps to do more with productivity-boosting features. It provides sharp, high-quality print output. With this printer, you can have less worry of failure, security risk, high operational costs and more. Improve productivity with variable options. The Samsung Smart UX Center is a comprehensive open UX system. It is powered by Android that is intuitive and extensible.
Samsung SL K4350LX Printer Setup Installation
Here are the basic guidelines to set up your Samsung K4350LX printer.
- Unbox the Samsung MultiXpress SL K4350LX printer and then look at the back of the box for the contents.
- Now, remove the plastic wrap from in and around the printer, then form the power connections and then proceed to the next step.
- Once you set the language, time and date in the correct format, make sure that you save the settings by selecting the OK option.
- Now, pull out the tray to insert plain, white paper into it. Make sure that you place the paper with the side you want to print facing up.
- Adjust the position of the paper such that it is within the markings on the tray.
- Do not insert the tray in such a way that it causes a paper jam or skew.
- Shut the paper cover, then place the tray back into the Samsung K4350LX printer and then discard the plastic tape from the toner cartridge.
- Before you place the cartridge in the printer, ensure that you thoroughly shake it.
- Ascertain that you print a test page to check the status of the printer.
- After installing the printer, make sure that you choose your desired network connection.
- Check if you have downloaded the driver for your Windows system and then obtain a USB cable for the network connection.
- Ensure that you choose the box beside I have reviewed and accept the installation agreements and then select the Next option.
- After choosing the USB connection option, ensure that you click Next.
- Now, you may observe that the installer searches for any USB connected Samsung MultiXpress SL-K4350LX setup.
- Ascertain that the Samsung MultiXpress SL K4350LX USB cable is connected to the printer. Do not use the cable longer than 6 feet.
- Turn on the printer, then choose all the components that are to be installed and then select the Next option.
- Now, you may view that a progress bar shows components being installed.
- Once the bar is full, select Next.
- Check the status of the printer. This can be done by printing a test page. Now, select Finish.
- For a Mac PC, select Downloads –> Mac Installer folder –> Mac Printer Folder and then run the Printer Driver Package Installer.
- It is advisable to contact your system administrator if you are unaware of the password.
- After selecting the Continue option on the warning dialog, make sure that you click Continue in the Samsung MultiXpress SL K4350LX printer driver window to start the installation program.
- After closing all the applications, make sure that you choose the location where you want to install the printer driver software and then click Continue.
- Ensure that you select the installation type, then click Install and then if prompted to start the installation, type your password.
Samsung SL K4350LX Printer Troubleshooting Support
Samsung SL K4300LX Paper Jam
- Make sure that you turn off the Samsung MultiXpress SL-K4350LX setup when you notice a paper jam error on the panel.
- Now, pull out the tray and check if there is any paper misplaced from its position.
- Also, it is better to open the front cover and check for any other jam.
- There is a possibility for the jam to occur if the paper tray is overloaded or the papers are misplaced.
- Power on the Samsung MultiXpress SL K4350LX printer and then print a test page to check if the issue is resolved.
- For any queries, reach our support team on the Toll-free number.
Samsung SL K4300LX Printer Offline
- The fundamental step is to check if the Samsung K4350LX printer is on and then if a DHCP server assigned an IP address, ensure that you change it to a static IP address.
- Ensure that the printer and the TCP/IP port has the same IP address once you configure the TCP/IP port.
- To disable the SNMP feature, go to Control Panel –> Devices and Printers.
- Make sure that you right-click the printer displaying Offline and then select the Printer Properties option.
- Ensure that the Samsung MultiXpress SL-K4350LX setup port is checked after selecting the Ports tab and then click the Configure Port.
- Make sure that you uncheck the SNMP Status Enabled check box, then select OK and then print a page to check if the Samsung SL K4350LX Printer Troubleshooting is Online.
Samsung SL K4300LX LED Indicator Issue
- When you notice that a status LED Red is on and the toner color Corresponding LED is solid red, there is a possibility that the toner cartridge has almost reached its estimated cartridges life.
- It is advisable to replace the Samsung MultiXpress SL K4350LX toner cartridge. There is also a possibility that the Samsung MultiXpress SL-K4350LX setup may not recognize the status of toner cartridges and the supplies information.
- Try opening and closing the cover and then test if your printer works properly. If the issue persists, turn the power off & on.