Samsung Printer SCX 3401 Driver Setup
About Samsung Printer SCX 3401 Driver Setup
The Samsung Printer SCX 3401 Driver Setup has One touch Eco button which helps you optimize your printing in one simple step. Save your money on printing by switching your printer to Eco mode and conserves paper, toner, and energy. Get cost- optimized prints using the Samsung Easy- Eco Driver. Monitor your paper, toner, energy usage, and overall cost. The print management system is simple and easy. Setup your device easily using EPM software. Get out of worry about ordering, device discovery, application linking, and other functions as you have Easy Printer Manager.
Samsung SCX-3401 Laser Printer Setup
- Place a stable location, fit level, stable place with needed space for air circulation.
- Allow extra space access covers and trays. keep them away from direct sunlight or source of cold, humidity, and heat.
- Printing can be favorable for under 1000 m and check the altitude settings to optimize printing.
- Remove the printer from the shipment box and check all the enclosed items.
- Remove tape holding the printer and then keep paper in the tray of the printer.
- To place the paper, drag the tray out and assign the tray size to the media size you are placing in the tray.
- Keep the paper with the side you like to print facing up and tap on the paper guides to align them to the width and length of the paper.
- Then, lock the paper cover of the Samsung Printer SCX 3401 Driver Setup printer and keep the tray again into the printer.
- Utilize the power cord that came with your printer to connect the printer to the power supply. Then switch on your Samsung printer by using the power icon.
- Now let your printer print a demo page to check whether the printer is operating properly.
- Use the installation CD to install the software on the Mac or Windows personal computer to which the printer is linked.
Samsung SCX-3401 Driver Download Installation Support
- Trail the instructions provided below to install the software through CD/ Web Installer easily.
- Launch Samsung Software Installer and choose your setup type. Pick out the model and check all software to install. Download and install the software windows display.
- Once the download and installation process gets over, the Setup Completed window gets displayed. Click on the Finish to close the windows.
- Access the Control panel option and choose the hardware and Sound option.
- Select Device and Printers and tap on the Add a printer. Pick out the preferred connection type.
- Select the device from one of the two options- Example of manual port setup, Select from searched list.
- Select one of the install types- Install type from list, .inf file and then click on the driver to install. Hold on until the installation gets over.
- Once the installation gets over, let your printer to print a test page to check if the driver is installed properly.
- Give a call on the technical support team to get more details about the installation process for Samsung Printer SCX 3401 Driver Setup.
Samsung SCX-3401 Laser Multifunction Printer Troubleshooting Support
Samsung SCX-3401 Paper Jam
- If paper jammed occurs is found in the paper feed area, check and trail the successive steps to eliminate the jammed paper from the printer.
- Unlock and shut the front cover to make the printer to eject the jammed paper automatically from the printer.
- If the jammed paper does not come out by itself, pull out the tray and gently remove the jammed paper.
- If the paper is not removed even you tried it manually or if the still present in the feed area, check the fuser area around the toner cartridge.
- keep the tray back into the printer until it rests into place. The Samsung Printer SCX 3401 Driver Setup printer starts printing automatically.
Samsung SCX-3401 Printer Offline
- If the printer screens status is not available or offline, then the computer and printer are not communicating with each other.
- Power up the printer and check whether the USB cable is fully connected to both the computer and printer.
- If the printer shows the Offline message still, try to initiate the connection using a different USB cable.
- To scrutinize whether the Samsung SCX-3401 Laser Multifunction Printer Troubleshooting is in the online mode, click on Devices and Printers in the Control Panel and pick out the Samsung Printer SCX 3401 Driver Setup printer and right click with the mouse. Go on with the See what’s printing option.
- Choose your printer name at the top left of the window and uncheck the Use Printer Offline option.
- Reinstall the existing printer driver and follow the onscreen instructions to get the latest driver for your printer from us.
Samsung SCX-3401 LED Indicator Issue
- The Samsung Printer SCX 3401 Driver Setup has a set of LEDs to determine certain functions of the printer. If any printer issue occurs, you will get the noticeable changes in the LEDs in addition to the error message on the screen.
- If the ink level of the ink toner may be low then the acceptance level the LED glows red along with a blinking red status light.
- Take the installed toner out and shake well to redistribute the toner. If the issue prevails, replace the toner cartridge.
- Look for other error code on Easy Printer Manager. Go to the Easy Printer Manager and under the Print information, beside status, the error message or status of the printer is displayed.