Samsung ProXpress SL-M4580FX Printer Setup
About Samsung ProXpress SL-M4580FX Printer Setup
The toner capacity of the printer enables more prints with fewer cartridge replacements. The printer supports high-powered processing that provides more-efficient business performance for enterprises of all sizes. It produces scans fast with DSDF. You can sharpen your text and images with ReCP technology and lower expenses with higher-capacity toner (40K) and drum (100K). The samsung proxpress SL-M4580FX printer setup lets you work smarter with an intuitive Smart UX Center. You can enjoy pre-loaded applications and widgets. Moreover, the printer includes productivity-boosting features.
Samsung ProXpress SL-M4580FXColor Laser Printer Setup
Here are the prompts to set up your Samsung ProXpress SL-M4580FXColor Laser printer.
- Check the list of items at the back of the box and then carefully discard the unwanted tape from in and around the printer.
- Connect the power cord to the Laser printer as per the instructions in the user manual.
- Pull out the paper tray and then it is advisable to adjust the tray size to the media size you are loading.
- Place the paper with the print side facing up and then position it within the markings on the tray.
- Do not curl the paper. This is to ensure that there is no paper jam or skew.
- Carefully close the paper cover, then place the tray back and then proceed to the next step.
- Remove the plastic wrap from the new toner cartridge.
- Prior to placing the cartridge in its slot, thoroughly shake it.
- It’s time to print something to check the status of the samsung proxpress SL-M4580FX printer setup. Try printing a test page.
- Once the setup process completes, install the printer software and then connect the printer to the computer using a suitable network.
Samsung SL M4580FW Driver Download Installation Support
Here are the basic prompts to download the driver on a Windows or Mac PC.
- Plug in your samsung proxpress SL-M4580FX printer setup to the system using a USB cable. Make a note that the USB cable must be no longer than 3 meters.
- Check if you have the software CD that came with your Laser printer.
- On your Windows, go to Start –> All programs –> Accessories –> Run if the installation window does not appear.
- It is advisable to accept the installation agreements in the installation window and then click the Next option.
- Once you select USB connection on the Printer Connection Type screen, click Next.
- You may view the prompts in the installation window.
- To install the driver on your Mac system, initially, check if the printer is connected to your system and powered on.
- Check if you have the software CD that came with your printer and then double-click the CD-ROM icon that appears on your Mac PC.
- Once you click the Continue option, select Agree and then click the Install option.
- Ensure that you enter the password and then select OK –> USB Connected Printer option.
- Select the Add Printer button to choose your printer model and then add it to your list.
- Make sure that you click the Add Fax button to select your fax and add it to your fax list.
- Once the installation process completes, ensure that you click Close.
- For any further support, do not hesitate to reach our technicians on the Toll-free number.
Samsung SL M4580FW Printer Troubleshooting Support
Samsung SL M4580FW Paper Jam
- To avoid the paper jams, select the correct type of paper. Check if the adjustable guides are positioned properly.
- It is advisable to not overload the tray. Ensure that the paper level is below the paper capacity mark on the inside of the tray.
- Make sure that you do not remove the paper from the tray while the samsung proxpress SL-M4580FX printer setup is printing.
- It is advisable to not use creased, damp or highly curled paper. Make sure that you do not mix different types of paper in a tray.
- Ensure that you do not use rough-edged paper.
Samsung SL M4580FW Printer Offline
- Before you proceed with the steps below, check if the printer is on and connected to a USB cable.
- Make sure that you use a different USB cable. This is to check if the samsung proxpress SL-M4580FX printer setup still shows Offline.
- The cable should be no longer than 6 ft.
- Now, in the Control Panel, make sure that you select the Devices and Printers option, then click the printer and then select See what’s printing.
- Make sure that you uncheck Use Printer Offline option and then reinstall the printer driver. For any further queries, contact us on the Toll-free number.
Samsung SL M4580FW LED Indicator Issue
- When the LED is solid red and the red status light blinks, it shows that a small amount of toner may remain in the toner cartridge.
- In the above case, you may notice a minor error. Remove and shake the toner cartridge to redistribute the toner evenly.
- If the issue persists, make sure that you replace the toner cartridge. To determine the error, it is advisable to check Easy Printer Manager.
- Make sure that you use a genuine cartridge as the samsung ProXpress SL-M4580FX printer setup does not guarantee the quality of a third-party cartridge.