Samsung Xpress SL-M2060FW Driver
About Samsung Xpress SL-M2060FW Driver
The Samsung Xpress SL- M 2060 FW Laser Multifunction printer can perform basic functions like print, scan, copy. Connecting the printer to the network and handling it is easy. It is compatible with Windows, Mac, and Linux operating system. Manual duplex printing is possible using this Samsung Xpress SL-M2060FW Driver. It has a touch- screen display of size 2*16 line. It produces output at quick rate. It is capable of producing output of 20 pages per minute.
Samsung sl M2060FW Printer Setup Installation
Follow the guidelines provided in the below steps to setup the hardware, print a demo page, and install the software.
- Locate a stable location, fit level, stable place with required space for air circulation.
- Let extra space access covers and trays. Place them away from direct sunlight or source of cold, humidity, and heat.
- Printing can be favorable for under 1000 m and scrutinize the altitude settings to optimize printing.
- keep the machine on a flat, stable surface to maintain the inclination greater than 2 mm. If not, the print quality might be not be obtained as required.
- Eliminate the printer from the shipment box and verify all the enclosed items.
- Eliminate tape holding the printer and then place paper in the tray of the printer.
- To keep the paper, pull the tray out and assign the tray size to the media size you are placing in the tray.
- Place the paper with the side you like to print facing up and tap on the paper guides to assign them to the width and length of the paper.
- Avoid applying too much pressure to avoid bending of paper which in turn helps you avoid paper jam or skew.
- Then, shut the paper cover of the printer and place the tray again into the printer.
- Utilize the power cord that came with your printer to link the printer to the power supply. Then power on your Samsung printer by using the power icon.
- Now allow your printer print a demo page to check if the printer is operating properly.
- Use the installation CD to install the software on the Mac or Windows computer to which the printer is linked. If your computer’s operating system is Linux, get the driver from us.
Samsung Xpress SL-M2060FW Driver installation setup
Step 1:Check the instructions provided below to install the software through CD/ Web Installer easily.
Step 2:Launch Samsung Software Installer and click on setup type. Choose the model and check all software to install. Download and install the software windows display.
Step 3:Once the download and installation process is completed, the Setup Completed window prompts. Tap on the Finish to close the windows.
Step 4:Access the Control panel option and click on the hardware and Sound option.
Step 5:Choose Device and Printers and tap on the Add a printer. Choose the type.
Step 6:Choose the device from one of the two options- Select from searched list, Example of manual port setup.
Step 7:Choose one of the install types- Install type from list, .inf file and then click on the driver to install. Wait until the installation gets over.
Step 8:Once the installation is done, allow your printer to print a test page to check if the Samsung Xpress SL-M2060FW driver is installed properly.
Step 9:Give a call on the technical support team to know more details about the installation process.
Samsung sl M2060FW Printer Troubleshooting Guide
Samsung M2060FW Paper Jam
- If paper jammed occurs in the paper feed area, check and follow the below steps to remove the jammed paper from the printer.
- Open and close the front cover to make the printer to eject the jammed paper automatically from the printer.
- If the jammed paper does not come out by itself, drag out the tray and gently eliminate the jammed paper.
- If the paper is not removed even you do it manually or if the still exist in the feed area, verify the fuser area around the toner cartridge.
- Place the tray back into the printer until it snaps into place. The printer starts printing automatically.
Samsung M2060FW Printer Offline
- If the printer prompts offline or status is not available then the computer and printer are not communicating with each other.
- Power on the printer and check whether the USB cable is fully connected into both the computer and printer.
- If the printer still shows the Offline message, establish the connection using a different USB cable.
- To scrutinize if the printer is in the online mode, go to Devices and Printers in the Control Panel and pick out the printer and right click with the mouse. Choose the See what’s printing option.
- Pick out your printer name at the top left of the window and uncheck the Use Printer Offline option.
- Reinstall the existing driver and get the latest Samsung Xpress SL-M2060FW driver for your printer from us.
Samsung M2060FW LED Indicator Issue
- The Samsung printer has a set of LEDs to show certain functions of the printer. If any printer issue occurs, get the noticeable changes in the LEDs in addition to the error message on the screen.
- If the ink level of the ink toner may be below the acceptance level the LED glows red along with a blinking red status light.
- Eliminate the toner and shake well to redistribute the toner. It is recommended to replace the toner cartridge.
- Search for other error code on Easy Printer Manager. Get directed to the Easy Samsung Xpress SL-M2060FW Driver Manager and under the Print information, beside status, the error message or status of the printer is screened.