Samsung xpress M2071fw Setup and Guide
About Samsung xpress M2071fw Setup
Use the Samsung xpress M2071fw Setup to Print, Copy, Scan and Fax your document. With the help of mobile printing feature, you can easily print your document from wherever you are. The printer has flexible connectivity options such as a USB, Wired and a Wireless network connection. Complete your Scan and Copy process quickly with the help of Automatic Document Feeder. The Samsung Pro Xpress SL-M2071FW printer works with Windows, Mac, Linux, and Unix operating system.
Samsung Xpress SL-M2017FW Printer Setup Installation
Make use of the instructions that are listed below to set up your Samsung Pro Xpress SL-M2071FW laser printer.
- Remove the printer and its components from the shipment box and then unwrap all the tapes and stickers from it.
- Make sure that you have received all the printer components along with the printer.
- Link one end of the power cord to the posterior side of the printer and other end to the wall outlet.
- Based on the needs, set the language, time and date in the correct format and then save the settings by clicking on the Ok option.
- Place plain, white paper inside the printer’s input tray. Make sure that the papers are compatible with the Samsung xpress M2071fw Setup.
- After inserting the paper, based on the paper size adjust the paper width guides.
- Take out a new cartridge from its packing material. Remove all the tapes and stickers from it.
- Prior to inserting the cartridges, shake it well to distribute the ink equally.
- Position the cartridges into the respective slot. Download and install the latest printer driver and software.
- Install the printer software on your computer. During the installation, choose the desired network connection.
- For more help, consult our technical team.
Samsung Xpress M2071fw Printer Driver Download Installation Guide
Without installing the driver on your computer, you cannot use your printer to print a document. Make use of the procedures that are listed below to download and install the printer driver.
Step 1: Make use of the Samsung Printer Software Installer to install the suitable printer driver.
Step 2: Get directed to our website and then index your printer model number in the given field. Wait until you receive the suitable printer driver and software for Samsung xpress M2071fw Setup.
Step 3: Open the Installer, click on the Windows icon if your OS version is Windows XP or latest.
Step 4: To install the driver, you need to agree to the Terms and Conditions and then click on the Next option.
Step 5: Select Network Connection and click on the Next to continue. Select Yes, I will set up my printer’s network for initial setup or to alter the printer network configuration.
Step 6: Click Next and ensure that the printer is connected using an Ethernet cable to a router and then click on Next to continue.
Step 7: The installer starts to find all the printer that are linked and then select the desired printer for the installation.
Step 8: Click on Continue and select all the software and driver that need to be installed. Click Next to continue. The desired software starts to download.
Step 9: Make use of the on-screen instructions to complete the installation process successfully.
Step 10: After completing the installation process, try to print a sample document using the printer to check its performance.
Samsung Xpress M2017FW Printer Troubleshooting Guide
Samsung SL-M2017FW Paper Jam
- Go through the procedures that are listed below to clear the paper jam issue.
- If you find a paper jam error message on the printer’s control panel, initially, you have to ensure that the paper jam error message is true or false.
- Restart the printer and try to print a sample document. If the Samsung xpress M2071fw Setup prints well, you can continue with a print job. If not, move to the next step.
- Check whether the paper size and type are compatible with the printer. Prior to inserting the paper, ensure that it is aligned well.
- If you find any jammed paper in the input tray, output tray or carriage path, remove it carefully.
Samsung SL-M2017FW Printer Offline
- If you find a Printer Offline alert message on the printer’s control panel, you need to check the communication between the printer and computer.
- Ensure that the printer is powered on. Make sure that the printer and the TCP/IP port has the same IP address.
- Disable the SNMP feature. Open the Control Panel from your computer and select the Devices and Printers option.
- Right- click on the Offline option and select Printer Properties. Click on Ports and ensure that the printer is checked.
- Select Configuration Port and from the Configuration Standard TCP/ IP Port Monitor window, you have to uncheck the SNMP Status Enabled check box.
- Select Ok and then end the Samsung xpress M2071fw Setup Properties window. Try to print a sample document to check the printer’s performance.
Samsung SL-M2017FW LED Indicator Issue
- Most of the samsung xpress M2071fw setup have a LED light. Each LED light represents the different functions.
- If you find that the printer’s Red LED is solid along with a blinking red Status light, make sure that the toner you are using for printing is in a good condition.
- To rectify this issue, remove the cartridge from the slot and shake it well to redistribute the toner.
- Re-insert the toner cartridge into the slot properly. It is recommended to use a genuine ink cartridge for printing your document.
- If the cartridge is empty or faulty, replace the cartridge with a new one. For more help, contact us.