Samsung Xpress M2626 Laser Printer Setup
The Samsung Xpress M2626 printer is the right choice for small scale offices and business use. The printer prints a document without compromising its quality and productivity. This printer is designed with advanced mobile printing and Easy printing manager software so it is convenient for the users. The samsung xpress M2626 laser printer setup works with Windows, Mac, and Linux operating system. Connect the Samsung Xpress SL-M2626 laser printer and computer via a USB cable. The printer’s maximum print speed for black is up to 26ppm. Even for small text and complex images, users can produce fine, detailed print output with the high-resolution print quality up to 4800 x 600dpi.
Samsung Xpress M2626 Laser Printer Setup Install
- Go through the procedures that are listed below to easily setup the Samsung M2626 printer.
- Once you receive a new printer from the shipment, you need to unpack the printer and its components.
- Unwrap all the tapes and stickers from the printer and its accessories.
- Place enough papers inside the printer’s input tray. Make sure that the size and type of the paper are compatible with the printer.
- Make use of the power cord that came with your printer to link the printer to the power supply.
- After establishing the connection between the samsung xpress M2626 laser printer setup and computer, switch on your Samsung printer by using the power button.
- Place the cartridge into the respective slot. After completing the hardware setup, you need to install the Samsung M2626 Driver and software.
- It is suggested to download and install the latest Samsung Xpress M2626 printer driver and software.
- Make use of the installation CD to install the latest driver and software for the printer. During the installation, you are prompted to select the connection type.
- Check the printer compatibility and choose the preferred connection type. After completing the installation process, try to print a test page to check if the printer is working properly.
Samsung M2626 Driver for Mac & Windows Operating System
Samsung Xpress SL-M2626 Laser Printer driver for Windows
- Make use of the steps that are listed below to install the Samsung Xpress M2626 Driver through the CD/Web installer.
- Install Samsung Software Installer. Choose Setup type. Choose the desired model.
- Select the software to install. Download and install software window gets displayed on the screen.
- After the completion of the download and install process, the Setup Completed windows gets displayed.
- Select Finish to close the window. Make use of the guides that are given below to install through Add Print.
- Access Control Panel –> Hardware and Sound –> Devices and Printers. Select Add a samsung xpress M2626 laser printer setup and then choose the type. The Add a printer dialog box gets displayed.
- Based on the operating system, the driver gets varied. Prior to downloading, choose an appropriate Samsung M2626 Driver.
- Choose the device and select one of the installer types. Select the driver to install on your computer.
Samsung Xpress SL-M2626 Laser Printer driver for Mac
- Go through the instructions that are given below to install the Samsung M2626 Driver through the CD/Web installer for a Mac device.
- Initially, you have to launch Samsung Software Installer. Select Setup type and then Choose the desired model.
- Choose software to install. Now you can view the Download and install software window.
- After completing the download and install process, the Setup Completed windows gets displayed on the screen.
- Click on the Finish option to close the window. Have a glance at the guides that are given below to install through Add Print.
- Now you need to open Control Panel, select Hardware, choose Sound and then select Devices and Printers.
- Click on Add a printer and then select the type. The Add a samsung xpress M2626 laser printer setup dialog box gets displayed on the screen.
- The driver gets differed based on the operating system. Before downloading the Samsung Xpress M2626 Driver.
Samsung Xpress M2626 Printer Troubleshooting
Samsung M2626 Paper Jam
- If you find that the paper is jammed in tray 1, use the steps that are given below to resolve the paper jam issue.
- Initially, open and close the front cover. The jammed paper gets automatically ejected from the printer.
- In case the paper doesn’t exist,move to the next step. Open tray 1. Remove any jammed paper from the tray.
- After removing the paper, insert the paper tray back into the printer.
- If the paper is jammed in the manual feeder, make use of the steps that are given below to resolve the issue.
- If you find that the paper is not feeding properly, you need to pull the paper out of the printer.
- Open and close the front cover. Try to print a sample document using the samsung xpress M2626 laser printer setup.
Samsung M2626 Printer Offline
- A Printer Offline message indicates that the printer is unable to communicate with the printer.
- Check if the printer is powered on. In case an IP address is assigned by DHCP server, you need to change it to a static IP address.
- Configure the TCP/IP Port and make sure that the Samsung Xpress M2626 Laser printer and the TCP/IP port has the same IP address.
- Deactivate the SNMP feature. To deactivate the SNMP feature, follow the steps that are given below.
- Open the computer’s control panel and then select Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer displaying Offline and then select Printer Properties.
- From the Printer Properties window, click on the Ports tab. Ensure that the printer’s port is checked and then select Configure Port.
- From the Configure Standard TCP/IP port Monitor window, you have to uncheck the SNMP Status Enabled checkbox and then select Ok.
- Try to print a sample document using the printer to check its performance.
Samsung M2626 LED Indicator Issue
- Most of the printers have a LEDs to indicate the specific function of the printer. If you find any samsung xpress M2626 laser printer setup issue, the error message gets displayed on the printer’s control panel as well as you can notice the changes in the LED.
- If you find that the LED glows red along with a blinking red status light, the ink level of the Samsung M2626 Toner might be low or empty.
- Remove the toner from the slot and shake it well to redistribute the toner. After that, re-insert the toner into the proper slot.
- If the error still exists, replace the Samsung Xpress M2626 Toner with a new one. It is suggested to use an authenticated cartridge for printing a document.