BEST 123.HP.COM/OJ100 SETUP AND SUPPORT
You can enjoy convenient, professional-quality printing on the go with this reliable, power-saving printer that is compact and easy to carry. It lets you stay productive with the 500-page monthly duty cycle. The printer has an input tray with a capacity up to 50 sheets. Save power consumption and resources with this ENERGY STAR qualified printer.
SPECIFICATIONS and FEATURES
- The printer supports Bluetooth technology to produce professional-quality documents from selected notebooks or netbooks.
- HP Officejet 100 printer lets you print directly from Windows Mobile phones, BlackBerry, Palm OS and Nokia Symbian smartphones.
- You can print documents with laser-quality black text and vivid color graphics with the Mobile Printer.
- Both Windows and Mac systems are compatible with the printer.
- Connect the printer using a standard USB cord or the PictBridge USB port.
- It has a resolution up to 600 dpi for monochrome and up to 4800 x 1200 optimized dpi for color.
Bluetooth Printing Guide
To access the inbuilt Bluetooth feature on your Officejet 100 printer, make sure that you turn on the Bluetooth radio and then follow the prompts given below.
- Make sure that you turn on the Bluetooth settings on your computer or mobile to which you may connect your printer.
- Now, enable the Bluetooth option on your device and then look for your printer name from the list of available Bluetooth devices.
- Open the document or photo that you want to print and then click on the Print option.
- Choose your printer model and then press the Print button to begin printing. To connect using the Bluetooth Smart option, make sure that you locate the Bluetooth Low Energy option on the control panel.
- Click the Wi-Fi Direct option and then set the Connection Method to Automatic.
- Now, search for the Bluetooth Smart Printer Suggestion option and then enable it on the HP ePrint application.
- For any further queries, reach our experts on the Toll-free number.
123.hp.com/oj100 Setup – Printer Driver And Manual Download
Downloading the printer driver and manual for your printer is quite easy with us. Go through the guidelines provided below.
- Note that installing the driver enables to complete printer tasks without any difficulty.
- Make sure that you use the CD that came with your printer to install the printer driver.
- Select the model number of your printer and then choose the OS version of your computer.
- Now, follow the on-screen guidelines to complete the download process.
- Ensure that you do not connect your printer to the computer until prompted. Now, choose your desired connection type.
- It is advisable to update the printer driver and firmware regularly. This may help you fix bugs and malfunctions.
- For any further information or support, do not hesitate to reach our experts on the Toll-free number.
Replacing Ink Cartridges
If you notice that the ink level runs low or if the ink cartridge is empty on your Officejet 100 printer, make sure that you replace the old ink cartridge with a new one to continue printing. Follow the prompts given below.
- The foremost step is to check the estimated level of ink in your printer on a regular basis. This can be done either from your computer or directly from your HP Officejet 100 Mobile Printer.
- It is advisable to check if the ink cartridge you use to replace the old ink cartridge is a genuine and authentic HP ink cartridge.
- Make sure that you do not refill the ink cartridge unless necessary as refilling the ink cartridge may lead to print quality issues.
- Now, plug in one end of the power cord to the printer’s rear end and the other end of the power cord directly to the wall outlet.
- Turn on the printer and then remove the new ink cartridge out from its package.
- Make sure that you insert the black ink cartridge into the slot on the right and the tri-color ink cartridge into the slot on left.
- Now, shut the cartridge latch and the front access door of the printer.
Paper Feed Problems
When you face any paper feed issue with the HP Officejet 100 printer, make sure that you go with the basics such as checking power connections, removing jams and more. Go through the solutions provided below.
- Power on the printer and then try printing. Make sure that the printer is on a proper flat surface.
- Ensure that you install the paper tray properly and also check the condition of the paper you are loading.
- Make sure that you check if the paper type you are using is compatible with the printer. Note that if the paper type is not compatible with the printer, you may have paper feed problems.
- It is advisable to not use damaged or crumpled paper. Now, check the printer for a paper jam and if you find any, discard the jammed paper and then try printing again.
- Check the paper settings on your computer. It is advisable to get a cleaning kit and clean the small gray paper pick rollers.
- Make sure that you allow the rollers to dry for a while and then close the access door.
- If the above solutions do not fix the issue, service your printer.
If the power light is on and the Resume light is blinking on the HP Officejet 100 mobile printer, it means that the printer is out of paper or there is a media mismatch.
- Power on your printer and then open the access door. Now, extend the paper tray and then load a stack of paper into it.
- If you are a Windows user, click Setup Printer Properties –> Features tab –> Paper Type –> Continue.
- If you are a Mac user, open Print Properties –> Page Setup menu –> type and size of the paper.
- In case the power light is on and either the left or right cartridge light is blinking on your printer, it denotes that there is an issue with one of the ink cartridges.
- Now, power on your printer and then open the front access cover. Take out the ink cartridge from the printer and then wipe the contacts. Place the cartridge back and then close the access door.
Replace the old cartridge with a new genuine HP ink cartridge if the issue still persists. If replacing the cartridge does not fix the issue, service the printe