Quick SetUp Guide for HP Tango X Printer
Get connected and start printing with the seamless features of the Tango X printer. You can print using the Wi-Fi setup from your smart phone. With a steady network connection, you can expect an outstanding performance from the printer. Get notifications on your mobile device when printing, copying, or scanning. Scroll down this webpage to get started with your HP Tango X printer.
HP Tango Printer Installation
Go through the steps given below to complete the HP TangoX printer installation.
- Open the printer’s shipment box and take your printer out of it.
- Place the printer on a sturdy surface.
- Unwrap the insulation covers from the inside of the printer.
- Use the power cord of the printer to connect between your printer and electrical socket.
- Move the paper width guides to the edges of the main input tray.
- Load plain sheets of printing paper into the input tray. Make sure that you purchase the sheets from HP SureSupply freeware.
- Move the guides until they snap into paper edges.
- Press on the Ink button on the cartridge access door and open it. Unwrap the ink cartridges from its packaging. Insert the cartridges into their prominent ink slots.
- Connect the Tango X printer to a network using the HP Smart App.
- Register the printer name in HP Instant Ink feature.
Download HP Tango X User Manual and Driver
The user manual for the HP Tango printer is available at free cost. The printer does not require a driver for printing purpose. You can print from any location using this printer. Refer to the user guide for a detailed description of the printer model.
HP Tango X Printer User Manual Download
The user manual for your HP Tango printer is available in the hard copy as well as soft copy. Get the hard copy of the user manual from the printer’s shipment box. If the manual is unavailable, download the soft copy from our website. Click the Download button to begin with the download process. The manual will contain pictorial representation and diagrams for easy understanding.
Download HP Tango X Driver Software
Most of the printers work efficiently when installed with drivers. The printer driver plays a pivotal role in maintaining the functions of the printer. Surprisingly,HP Tango X works efficiently even without a driver. Connect the printer to your smartphone using the HP Smart App. The HP Tango printer supports various mobile printing solutions. Refer to the printed user manual for a detailed description. Download and install the HP Smart App for your printer. Make sure that the HP Smart app includes tools to fax, scan, print, check estimated ink levels, and set up your printer on a wireless network.
How to Connect HP Tango X to Windows 10?
- Download the HP Smart. Make sure that you download the app from the Windows Store.
- Go through the instructions given on the user guide and install the app.
- Connect the HP Tango X printer and your computer to the same wireless network.
- View the printer name from the list of available devices.
- Select the printer name from the list.
- If you can’t find your printer name, reconnect the printer to wireless.
HP Tango X – Wireless Printer Setup
The HP Tango printer can print crisp outputs with its excellent wireless connectivity. Follow the instructions listed below to connect the printer to wireless.
- Use the Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) or HP Smart app to establish a stable wireless network connection.
- Verify if the printer and the computer are connected to the same network.
- Make sure that you connect your smartphone to an active internet network.
- Power up the Tango X printer, computer, and mobile device.
- Locate the WPS button on the network router.
- Long-press the Wireless and Power button simultaneously.
- Also, make sure that you long-press the WPS button on the network router for 3 to 5 seconds.
- The printer will automatically detect the list of available wireless networks.
- Enter the Network name and password to connect the printer to a wireless.
- Wait until the Wireless light remains stable.
How Do I Connect My HP Tango X To Wi-Fi?
- The HP Tango X can be connected to a Wi-Fi network using the HP Smart App. Download and launch this compatible app for the connection process.
- Turn on your smartphone and printer.
- Check if Bluetooth is activated on the Android device.
- Download the HP Smart App from Google Play Store for Android Devices.
- Install the HP Smart App on your smartphone using the on-screen prompts.
- Gently tap the Wireless button on the printer’s control panel display. Check if a blue light flashes.
- Launch the HP Smart App and touch the Plus sign.
- Add your Tango X series to the list by selecting the Add Printer option.
- View the list of available printers on the network.
- Select your HP Tango X printer. The name contains HP-Setup -> 1F_Tango_X.
Go through the on-screen instructions and type the network password.
Tango X Mobile Printing
Stay connected and enjoy easier printing with the mobile printing feature of the Tango X printer. You can control the printer with your voice. Connect the printer to a wireless using various compatible apps such as the HP Smart App, HP Wireless Direct, AirPrint, Print Anywhere. HP Smart app is widely used to enjoy mobile printing. Also, make sure that the app supports only the Windows 10 operating system..
Print Setup for HP Tango X ON Mobile Phone
Use the HP Print Anywhere feature on your HP Smart App to enjoy the benefits of high-definition printing. Go through the step-by-step instructions given below to print using the Tango X printer.
- Download and install the HP Smart App on your mobile device.
- Open the HP Smart App. Select your Tango X printer name from the list displayed on-screen.
- Make sure that the Print Anywhere option is displayed on the screen.
- To activate the feature, ensure that the printer and the mobile device is connected to the same network.
- Tap the printer name on the home screen of the printer.
- Double-click the Advanced Settings -> Web Services options -> Print anywhere. Print a test page to confirm whether check if the setup is successful.
Print With AirPrint On HP Tango X
- To set up and print using the AirPrint app is interesting. Use the guidelines listed below to connect the printer to the network.
- Check if the printer supports the Apple version.
- Ensure that the HP Tango X printer setup supports AirPrint setup.
- Connect your Tango X printer and the Apple device to the same network.
- Long-press the Wireless button on the printer for 3 seconds to establish the network connection.
- A list of wireless networks is displayed will be visible on the screen. You can select the network name from the list. Wait until the printer establishes the network connection.
Set Up Google Assistant On HP Tango X
Today, Google Assistant is one of the most popular devices available in the market. Go through the instructions given below to print using Google Assistant from your printer.
- Download and install the HP Google Assistant App on your mobile device.
- Tap the Explore icon on the Google Assistant screen.
- Wait till the Explore screen displays.
- Type your Tango X printer that displays in the search field.
- Wait till the HP Printer screen displays.
- Touch LINK -> ALLOW to complete the setup procedure. Log in using the Google username and password and start printing.
Print With Amazon Alexa On Tango X
Go through the instructions given below to print using the printer.
- Turn on the printer. Make sure that the option called AirPlane mode is turned off on your smartphone.
- Activate the Web Services on the printer.
- Download and install the Amazon Alexa App on your mobile device. You can download the app from the Google Play Store for your mobile device.
- If you are using an Apple iOS device, download the app from the App Store.
- Open the app and then select the menu icon.
- The list of available printers will be displayed on-screen. Touch the HP Tango X Printer icon from the skills test. Touch Enable.
HP Tango X Wireless Direct Printing
Wireless Direct feature supports connecting the printer to the network without using a router. Go through the step-by-step instructions given below to print using Wireless Direct.
- Make sure that your printer and the computer are turned on.
- Load sufficient plain paper into the input tray.
- Download and install the latest version of the HP Print Service plugin from the Google Play Store on your mobile device.
- Open the app settings and activate it.
- Install the HP Smart app and touch the Settings icon. Select the options More -> More Networks -> More Settings option.
- Tap the HP Inc option. Touch the ON option and activate it.
Finally, touch Wi-Fi icon and tap Settings -> Wi-Fi Direct options.
HP Tango X Ink Cartridges
The ink cartridge arrangement of the Tango x printer is interesting. This printer supports both the black and tri-color cartridges. You can print twice as many pages with the original HP high-yield ink cartridge. Get rich black text and vibrant graphics
for your everyday documents.
Replacing Ink Cartridges in HP Tango X
- It is challenging as well as interesting to replace ink cartridges. Sometimes, you replace the critically low cartridges with brand new ones.
- Turn on the HP Tango X printer. Smoothly open the lid of the printer and load plain white sheets into the input tray.
- Extend the output tray.
- Gently press and release the Ink Door button.
- Open the ink door. Make sure that you wait until the carriage is idle.
- Lift the old ink cartridges from its slot.
- Unwrap the brand new ink cartridge from its package. Remove the plastic tapes from the original cartridge. You can discard or recycle the package and tape.
- Insert the ink cartridges into respective slots. Make sure that you place the cartridges with its ink nozzles facing towards the printer. Install the color cartridge in the left slot and the black ink cartridge in the right slot.
Perform Ink Tank Refill in Tango X
- Purchase the ink filler kit. Make sure that it includes a syringe, needle, tissue paper, refill tank, pins and a pair of disposable gloves.
- Turn on the printer and open the ink access door. Remove the old ink cartridge from the printer after the carriage remains idle.
- Place the ink cartridge on a tissue paper. Find the fillable hole on top of the ink cartridge. One hole leads to the ink tank, and it has a sponge.
- Insert a sharp pin on the hole so that the refill hole expands and it is easy to refill the ink. Take the syringe and slowly eject the ink from the bottle.
- Inject the ink into the cartridges until it reaches the exact level.
- Make sure that the ink level does not cross the limit. It might exceed and start leaking.
- Repeat the same steps for the all the cartridges that need to be replaced.
- Re-insert the ink cartridge and close the access door.
HP Tango X Scanner
It is astounding that the printer supports 3D scanning technology. If your printer has a camera, you can use the HP Smart app to scan a printed document or photo. Edit, crop, print, and share your image with the HP Tango X printer setup.
How to scan Using HP Smart App On HP Tango?
- Open the HP Smart app. You can use the HP Smart app to print, scan, copy, and troubleshoot.
- Select the Scan option. Click the Camera icon.
- Put a document, text, or photo in front of the camera.
- Click or tap the round button at the bottom of the screen to capture an image.
- Adjust boundaries if required. Confirm changes and click the Apply icon.
- You can also modify other print settings as well. Click Add Pages option to add more documents or photos.
- Double-click Edit to rotate option to crop, adjust, change contrast, saturation, brightness, or angle.
- Select the file type and save the changes. Click the Save icon.
- If you want to share your text, image, or documents, click the Share icon.
- It sounds exciting when to know that the printers will allow scanning from your Android or iOS device.
- Open the HP Smart app.
- Tap the Plus icon if you have to change to a different printer. You can add a new printer.
- Select the Scan option and open the camera on your Android device. You will be scanning your photo or document using the camera.
- Adjust the settings and save the settings.
Perform Factory Reset On HP Tango X
- Resetting the printer fixes most of the printing issues. The printer supports hard reset.
- Unplug every connected cables and external device that is connected to the printer.
- Disassociate one end of the power cord directly from the rear of the printer.
- Remove the other end of the power cord from the power source.
- Wait for 60 seconds and plug the power cable back to both ends.
- Make sure that you directly connect the cord to a surge outlet.
- Wait till the HP Tango X printer automatically turns on.
- Finish the reset by making a photocopy.
Tango X Printer Firmware Update
- Upgrading a firmware is essential if you need to make your devices up-to-date.
- It is vital that you upgrade your printer on a regular basis to ensure a better performance.
- You can upgrade the printer firmware using the HP Smart app.
- Switch on the HP printer.
- Install and launch the HP Smart app on your Apple iOS 10 or later iPad, Android OS 5.0 (Lollipop) or later, iPod touch, or iPhone.
- Add your HP Tango Printer to the app.
- Check if the printer is turned on and connected to the system.
- The firmware of the printer may vary. Select the Change option. Click the version option and select Change. If the firmware is updated, store the file on the system.
- When the firmware update is completed, click the OK option.
A firmware update will take about 10 to 30 minutes. Be patient till the firmware update is complete.
HP Tango X Troubleshooting
Like any electronic gadget, your printer also encounters several printing issues. The printing issues can be enlisted as printing, offline, paper jams issues, and connectivity troubles. Refer to the user guide for further detailed guidance. You can also scroll down and leaf through this website to ponder more about the HP Tango X printer troubleshooting instructions.
How To Get HP Tango X To Print?
- It can be frustrating when your printer is not prepared to accept any print jobs.
- It can be due to a lost connection between the printer and the mobile device. The printer might not be available to print.
- Uninstall and reinstall the HP Smart app to check the network connection.
- Use the HP Print and Scan Doctor freeware to verify the network connection. Double-click the Fix Printing option to resolve the printing related issues.
- Check if the paper tray is inserted into the main input tray.
- Reset the printer if required.
How To Fix HP Tango X Offline Error?
- A miscommunication between the HP printer and the smartphone may lead to the offline issues.
- Check if the printer and your mobile device are connected to the same network.
- Use the HP Print and Scan Doctor freeware to resolve the issue.
- It automatically diagnoses most of the printing issues.
- Choose your printer name from the list.
- If you witness a yellow exclamation mark, the test fails and requires user action.
How Can I Get My Tango X To Print in Color?
- Color prints are eye-catching. But, if the printer series stops printing color prints, it can be lead to lose in time and money.
- Check if the compatible ink cartridges with the printer model.
- If the ink level is shallow, it is necessary that you replace them with new ink cartridges.
- Use the single-cartridge mode.
- Inspect if the printer is connected to a proper network.
- Reset the HP Tango X printer and try to print again.
Why HP Tango X is not Connecting to Wi-Fi?
- Check if the printer is stuck in Sleep mode.
- Turn off the network router and other wireless devices connected to the printer. Wait for 15 seconds and turn it on.
- Check if the printer is set as default.
- Move the printer and mobile device close to a network router for better signal strength.
- Make sure that you set the frequency band of the router to 2.4 GHz.
- Ensure that the Airplane mode is turned off on your mobile device.
What To Do When Paper Jam Error Occurs?
- Find the jammed pieces of paper from the interior of your Tango X printer.
- Use a flashlight to check for the jammed papers.
- Remove the jammed papers from the ink cartridge access area, input tray, and output tray.
- Reset the printer.
- Disassociate both ends of the power cable from the electrical outlet and rear of the printer.
- Wait for 15 seconds to reconnect. Print a test page to verify if the paper jam issues are rectified.
Why Am I Unable To Connect HP Tango X To HP Smart App?
- Check if your HP Tango X printer supports the HP Smart App feature.
- Add your printer by clicking the Add printer option. If the printer is not available, uninstall and reinstall the HP Smart App.
- Connect the printer to a stable wireless network.
- Make sure that you do not switch off the mobile device during the installation process.
- It is important that the AirPlane mode is disabled on your smart phone.
- For further instructions, refer to the user manual.
Fix HP Tango X Connection With Google Assistant
- Check if multiple printers are connected to the same network.
- Make sure that you only keep only one printer active at a time.
- Configure Google Assistant on the system and connect it to the wireless network.
- It is suggested to use compatible Android and Apple operating systems.
- Connect the HP printer and the smart phone to the same wireless network.
- The app is not compatible with the USB-connected printers.
Why Won’t HP Tango X Connect to Alexa?
- Make sure that the HP printer and the computer are connected to the same network.
- The Amazon Alexa is not compatible with USB printers.
- The connectivity issue can be due to the compatibility of the printer. The hp Tango X printer is compatible only with Android device running on OS 4.0 or later versions.
- Try to reconnect the printer to Amazon Alexa with a different email address.
- Restart the network router.
- For further details, go through the user manual.
Use the HP Tango X printer to print from any location. It can be connected to Windows, Mac and mobile devices. It is a fantastic device for printing purpose. Get notifications regarding the printer from any location using the HP Smart App. A simple and easy setup process helps you to connect to the network.