HP Officejet 4654 Printer
HP OFFICEJET 4654 SPECIFICATION
- HP Officejet 7110 printer produces professional-quality materials and it will widen your printing possibilities. It is economically affordable and a perfect design for an office setting. It can be used in an office setting, to do drafting design with occasional renderings.
- It has a control panel with five buttons and helps you print borderless Arch B prints from Autodesk and PDF software. The print speed is up to 15 ppm for black and up to 8 ppm for color prints. The monthly duty cycle is up to 12,000 pages, but the recommended monthly page volume is 200 to 800 pages.
- This model uses HP Thermal Inkjet technology and has a processor speed of 500 MHz. The resolution of prints is up to 600 x 1200 dpi (black) and up to 4800 x 1200 optimized dpi (color). The connectivity options supported by this model are USB, Ethernet and Wireless.
- You can print from smartphones and Apple devices using the HP ePrint and Apple AirPrint features. The input tray capacity is 250 sheets and the output tray capacity is 75 sheets. The Media types supported by this printer are paper (brochure, inkjet, plain), photo, envelopes and cards (index). It can help you save energy as it is Energy Star certified printer. This is a perfect model for home office and business use.
Troubleshooting is a process of fixing a device’s issues by following a set of procedures. Though our machine seems to be working all fine there are times when they totally collapse and cause a delay in our print jobs. If we go through the user manual completely we will be able to perform the basic troubleshooting for any printer issue. You can also refer our online troubleshooting guide to fix advanced issues. Some of the common issues are discussed below:
a. Paper jam
- Use both hands to manually remove all jammed paper and bits of paper from the input tray. Shine a flashlight into the output tray to make sure no bits of paper remain inside. Raise the ink cartridge access door until it locks into place. The carriage will move to the ink cartridge access area. Disconnect the power cord.
- Shine a flashlight into the ink cartridge access area to make sure there is no paper debris. Make sure there are no bits of paper in the paper path. Close the ink cartridge access door. Reconnect the power cord. The printer should automatically power on. If it does not, then press the power button.
- Try to print a document.
b. Printing issues
- Go to troubleshooting options and enable Web Services. Web services have to be turned on at least for the duration of the printing. If you still are facing issues with connectivity, proceed to update your printer’s firmware. Go to your My Printers tab and check for a list of available printers. Remove them all and save the current one.
- Click the Windows button and then type Devices and Printers. Select Devices and Printers from the results. Check the icon and the name of your printer. The picture of your printer should not be gray. Right-click the icon of your printer and then select Set as default printer. Right-click your printer icon again, then click See what’s printing.