Unboxing HP Deskjet 3720 Printer
Acquire simple Unboxing HP Deskjet 3720 Printer procedures to unpack and setup the corresponding printer from the box. Prep your printer ready to print the desired document.
Unloading the HP Deskjet 3720 Printer from the Shipment Box
- Take out the new printer from the shipment box and remove all the tapes from it.
- Verify whether all the plastic tapes are all removed from the printer’s control panel display, and in the printer’s inside portion.
- Once you are done with the above procedure, take off the duplexer from the box, and then unwrap all the packing materials from it.
- Mount the duplexer in the printer. Ensure that you place the duplexer in the proper position.
- Turn the HP Deskjet 3720 Setup in such a way that the printer front portion faces you after Unboxing HP Deskjet 3720 Printer.
- Link the printer through the power cord to the electrical outlet and switch on the printer.
- Connect the one end of the power cord to the printer posterior side while the other end is to be linked with the electrical wall socket.
- Power on your printer and setup all the necessary settings on the printer’s control panel.
- Load the paper into the feeder tray. Be cautious when you load the paper into the tray.
- The improper placing of paper into the tray may lead to paper jam issue.
- Make use of the guides and place the paper into the printer tray.
- Place the ink cartridge into its slot so that the print job can be commenced.
- It is impossible to operate the printer without software installation.
- Use the Unboxing HP Deskjet 3720 Printer instructions displayed on the screen to install the HP Deskjet 3720 printer software.