Unboxing Steps for Officejet Pro 8210 Printer
This printer is designed with an aim of satisfying the needs of micro office and home office jobs. It supports copying, scanning in addition to printing and is played as value added features. Follow Unboxing Steps for Officejet Pro 8210 Printer below.
Complete Unboxing Steps for Officejet Pro 8210 Printer
Make your OJPro8210 Printer free from the box, and then remove all tapes and packing materials from the printer.
- Make your printer free from the shipment box.
- Eliminate all the tapes and packing materials from outside the printer.
- Shut down the ink cartridge access door.
- Make sure that you have eliminated all the hardware and packing materials prior to discarding the box or packing material.
- Affix the power cable, subsequently, switch on your printer.
- Join the power cable to the printer’s posterior side, and then the other end into an electrical power point.
- Switch on your Printer.
- Arrange the ink cartridge into the correct place in the printer.
- Link the printer’s cable into a power socket so that the printer can be turned on.
- Plug- in the power cable to the printer’s rear side, and then connect the other end of the power cord into an electrical outlet.
- Turn on your HP Officejet Pro 8210 printer.
- Locate the ink cartridge into its corresponding slot.
- Make your ink cartridge access door opened.
- The carriage moves to the center portion of your printer.
- Pause until the printer is noiseless and then proceed.
- Take away one of the new ink cartridges from its package and clear all the tapes around it. Make sure that you do not touch the black plastic on the ink cartridge.
- Take off the plastic tape.
- Hold the ink cartridge along its sides to pull out the OJPro8210 Printer ink cartridge out of its respective slot.
- Affix the black ink cartridge into the right slot and the tri-color ink cartridge onto the left slot.
- Repeat this guidance to fix the other ink cartridge.
- Lower the ink cartridge access door.
- Mount the paper into the input tray with the print side looking down.
- Close the output tray so that you can pull out the output tray extender. Once the positioning of the paper gets completed, the printer automatically prints an alignment page. Further repeat the Unboxing Steps for Officejet Pro 8210 Printer.