What is the Procedure for HP Officejet Pro 9010 Printer Setup?
Are you wondering on how to perform HP Officejet Pro 9010 Printer Setup? Go with the simple instructions that are given on this web page.
Quickly Unbox HP OJ Pro 9010 Printer
- Ensure that the correct seal is available on the Officejet Pro 9010 printer’s shipment box.
- Cut the tape to open the carton and remove the supplies such as user guide and installer CD from it.
- Take the HP Officejet Pro 9010 printer out and make sure it meets the requirements such as humidity and temperature.
- Get the power connection by connecting the power cord between the Officejet Pro 9010 printer and the wall outlet.
- Force press the Power button that is located on the HP Officejet Pro 9010 Printer Setup to turn it On.
- Modify the necessary settings on the control panel of the device.
- Load A4 papers into the main input tray.
- Insert genuine ink cartridges into the slots.
HP Officejet Pro 9010 Driver and Manual Download
The driver controls the information that is printed by the Officejet Pro 9010 printer. The manual contains all the details about various processes that can be performed by using the Officejet Pro 9010 printer.
Instant Guide HP 9010 Driver Download
- Obtain the newest version of the HP Officejet Pro 9010 Setup driver for free from this site.
- Before you initiate the download process, confirm that there is sufficient memory space on your computer.
- Remove all the unnecessary temporary cache files from the Personal Computer.
- The download time varies based on the speed of your Wireless Fidelity network.
- Now click the Driver Download button that is provided on this web page.
- Make sure you to switch Off your Windows or Mac system when the download is in progress.
- Once the download gets complete, open the particular driver installer and install it to access the functions of the Officejet Pro 9010 printer.
Instant Guide for HP 9010 Manual Download
- The manual is a document that is delivered along with the printer in the carton.
- It contains all the information about the Hewlett Packard printer.
- If the hard copy of the manual is not provided or lost, you can download the same for free from this website.
- To start downloading the user guide, tap the Manual Download button that is available on this page.
- After the download finishes, select the downloaded file to view the manual of your Officejet Pro 9010 printer.
- If you experience any problem with the HP Officejet Pro 9010 Printer Setup, refer to the troubleshooting page on the manual.
- You can go to any page on the user guide by just clicking on that topic in the index column.
How to Install HP Officejet Pro 9010 Driver?
- Use the installer CD that came along with the Officejet Pro 9010 printer for installing the driver.
- Confirm whether the CD is compatible with the version of the operating system used on your Windows or Mac system.
- Now open the external drive on your system and then place the installation CD into it.
- Check if the setup files get displayed on the screen.
- Double-tap on the appropriate driver file to start the installation process.
- Choose the Continue option on the Initial dialog box that opens on your PC.
- Tick the checkbox, go with the on-screen instructions and then click the Finish button.
How to Connect Officejet pro 9010 Wirelessly?
- Before starting the wireless setup procedure, gather the Wi-Fi network name and its password.
- Ensure that the computer or laptop is connected to the correct network.
- Power On the Officejet Pro 9010 printer, computer, and the router.
- Keep white papers into the input tray and place the cartridges.
- On the Home screen, open the Dashboard on the front panel of the HP Officejet Pro 9010 Printer Setup.
- Tap Setup and then hit the Network Setup button. Choose Wireless and touch Wireless Setup Wizard.
- Choose your network name and type the password.
- Perform the on-screen procedures to complete the wireless setup.
How to Find WPS Pin on HP Officejet Pro 9010 Printer?
- Go to the Network Configuration web page of the network router.
- Open any browser on the Personal Computer and type 192.168.1.1 in the address bar.
- Now select the Enter button on your keyboard. A window will open prompting you to type the login details.
- Ensure that you do not mention the credentials in the Username box. Type the security key as admin and then select the OK button.
- Click Wireless and tap Wi-Fi Protected Setup. The WPS PIN will now appear in the third column of the HP Officejet Pro 9010 Setup WPS screen.
How to Print on HP Officejet Pro 9010?
- Make sure that the HP Officejet 9010 printer is turned On. Confirm that the Officejet Pro 9010 printer is linked to the Windows or Mac system.
- Windows: Click the Windows logo on the Personal Computer. Tap the File Explorer window and then select the document that needs to be printed.
- Open the Print tab by selecting the Share option. Tap the Printers drop-down list box and then choose your HP Officejet Pro 9010 printer.
- Mention the number of pages to be printed and specify the print settings, and then choose the Print button.
- Mac: Open the Finder dialog box on your Mac Personal Computer. The Finder pop-up window opens on the screen.
- Navigate to your file and select it so that it appears on your computer.
- Click the File menu, tap the Print button and then choose the Officejet Pro 9010 printer.
- Modify the required settings and start printing by selecting the Print button.
How to Perform Duplex Printing on Officejet Pro 9010 Printer?
- Insert the appropriate paper into the input tray. Place the black and tri-colored cartridges in the slots.
- Windows: Click the Start menu and tap the Control Panel button.
- Choose the Printers & Faxes option and select your HP Officejet Pro 9010 Printer Setup.
- Click Printing Preferences and select the Finishing tab, and then touch the Print On Both Sides button.
- Tap OK and select Print. Now take the printed pages out of the output tray and load them into the main input tray.
- Print the other sides by tapping the Continue button.
- Mac: Open the document and click File, and then select Print. If needed, tap the Show Details button.
- Look for the Two-sided option on the Print dialog box.
- If the Two-sided button is available, it indicates that the Officejet Pro 9010 printer supports automatic duplexing.
- Select either the Short Edge Binding or Long Edge Binding option by ticking the checkbox.
- Click Print and wait until your Officejet Pro 9010 printer finishes the printing process.
How to Scan on HP 9010 Printer?
- Launch the HP Smart application on your Windows or Mac computer.
- Once you install the app, add the HP Officejet Pro 9010 Setup to the list.
- Press the Scan tile that is available on the Home screen of the HP Smart tool.
- The Scan pop-up window appears on the Personal Computer.
- You can alter the resolution on the Scan dialog box.
- To see the preview of the item to be scanned, tap the Scan option.
- Click Edit to make any changes to your document and choose Apply, and then save the scanned file by clicking on the OK button.
Scanning to Computer on OJPRO 9010
- Launch the Full Feature driver from this web page.
- Open the software on your computer.
- Load the item to be scanned on the flatbed scanner glass located on the Officejet Pro 9010 printer.
- Click on the wrench like icon; it is the Settings option.
- Choose the type of item you are going to scan such as a photo or document.
- Tap either the Scan Picture or Scan Document option and do not continue until the device completes the scanning process.
- Select the right location to save the scan and then tap the OK button.
Scan to Email on OJPro9010 Printer
- Link your Officejet Pro 9010 printer to HP Connected or HP ePrint account by utilizing the email address.
- Your HP Officejet Pro 9010 printer must be connected to the Wireless Fidelity network to perform the Scan to email operation.
- Select the Scan button on the operation panel of your HP Officejet Pro 9010 Printer Setup.
- Now turn On the Scan to email feature.
- Hit Settings and choose the document type as Photo or Document.
- In the To: box, type the Officejet Pro 9010 printer’s email address.
- The item gets scanned by the Officejet Pro 9010 printer and sent to the receiver automatically.
Scan to PDF on HP 9010 Printer
- Make sure to set the resolution of 300 dots per inch before starting the Scan function.
- Search for Hewlett Packard on the Personal Computer and then open the HP Printer Assistant software by selecting your Officejet Pro 9010 printer.
- Choose Scan and select the Scan a Document or Photo option, and the HP Scan software appears on your computer screen.
- Select the Document to File or Save as PDF option on the HP Scan dialog box.
- If the file is placed in the ADF slot, press the Save button to end the process.
- Else, place the next page on the flatbed scanner glass and tap the + button.
- Scan the other pages and tap Save and then select the PDF button. Modify the folder name if needed and choose Save.
How to do HP Officejet Pro 9010 ePrint Setup?
- Turn On the HP Officejet Pro 9010 Setup. Keep a stack of white papers into the main input tray.
- Place the black and tri-color cartridges.
- Download and launch the ePrint application on your mobile phone.
- Tap the ePrint application icon to open the same.
- Before choosing the ePrint feature, obtain the email address of the HP Officejet Pro 9010 printer.
- Type the email address in the correct field and click the Activate option.
- Check if the PIN is sent to an authorized email address. Type the code in the ePrint app and select Activate.
How to do HP Officejet Pro 9010 Airprint Setup?
- Switch On your Officejet 9010 printer by long pressing its Power button.
- Load a sufficient amount of A4 papers into the main input tray.
- Make sure to install the genuine black and tri-colored cartridges.
- Link the HP Officejet Pro 9010 Printer Setup and the Apple or Mac device to the same network.
- Open the app that contains the file to be printed on the Apple device.
- Select the Share icon and then tap the Print option. Choose Select Printer and choose the Officejet Pro 9010 printer.
- Mention the number of pages to be printed and tap Print on the upper right corner of the Apple screen.
How to do HP Officejet Pro 9010 Mopria Print Setup?
- Launch the Mopria Print Service application from the respective Store present on your mobile phone.
- After downloading, open the Mopria Print Service app. Select the Tap to Enable button and choose Mopria Print Service.
- Enable the Mopria Print Service by selecting the On option. On your mobile, open the file to be printed.
- Select the Menu button and then choose the Print option.
- Choose the Officejet Pro 9010 printer by pressing the down arrow key.
- Change the required settings by making use of the arrow buttons.
- Now begin the print job by touching the Print icon.
How to do HP Officejet Pro 9010 WIFI Direct Setup?
Wi-Fi Direct connection enables users to connect the Officejet Pro 9010 printer to the network without utilizing a wireless router.
Wifi Direct Printing on Officejet Pro 9010 Printer
- Confirm the HP Officejet Pro 9010 Printer Setup is powered, load papers, and then install the cartridges.
- From the Start dialog box, click Settings.
- Select Devices and choose the Devices & Printers option.
- Choose Add a Printer or Scanner and if the Show Wi-Fi Direct printers button appears on the screen, choose it.
- Locate your Officejet Pro 9010 printer with Direct in the name.
- Now click the Add Device option.
- An eight-digit WPS PIN will display on the Officejet Pro 9010 printer’s control panel.
- Quickly enter the WPS PIN on your computer and click Next to end the Wi-Fi Direct setup.
- Open the item you need to print, click File, and choose Print.
- Select your Officejet Pro 9010 printer and then tap the Print button.
How to do OJ Pro 9010 Factory Reset?
- Press the Menu icon on the control panel of the HP Officejet Pro 9010 Setup.
- Tap the Up and Down arrow keys and then choose the Preferences option.
- If the Preferences button is not present, select Reset All Menu Settings. Else, click Tools and then hit the Restore Network Defaults button. Highlight the Restore Defaults button and tap OK; this ends the factory reset process.
- You can also reset the factory settings using another method. Switch Off the Officejet Pro 9010 printer and remove the electrical cable from the back.
- Wait for about thirty to fifty seconds and then reattach the cord into the Officejet Pro 9010 printer. Long press and hold the Resume button on your Hewlett Packard printer.
- Release the Resume button after the Attention lamp switches On; this finishes the factory reset process.
HP Officejet Pro 9010 Troubleshooting
Various reasons can cause issues with the HP Officejet Pro 9010 printer. Error messages usually appear on the touch panel of the Officejet Pro 9010 printer or computer. Follow the guidelines that are given on this site for resolving the errors such as printer not found, blank page issue, not scanning, and more.
Why Officejet Pro 9010 is Offline?
- Go to the Start window on your computer, choose Control Panel, and then select the Devices & Printers option.
- Right-click on your HP Officejet Pro 9010 Printer Setup and tap the See What’s Printing button.
- Choose the Printer button on the window that appears on the computer. Select the Use Printer Online option and then check if the error has resolved.
- Delete all the pending print tasks. On the See What’s Printing window, choose Cancel and then select Use Printer Online.
- Remove the driver from the Personal Computer. Get the latest version of the driver from this web page.
- Try troubleshooting the connection between your Officejet Pro 9010 printer and computer.
Why HP 9010 Wont Scan?
- Make sure that the flatbed scanner glass is clean. Else, wipe the same using a clean cloth and then do a scan job.
- Utilize the self-diagnostic app created by HP called the Print and Scan Doctor to sort out the scanning issue.
- After you download the HP Print and Scan Doctor app, click Start.
- Select the Officejet Pro 9010 printer and click the Fix Scanning button. Proceed with the process on the screen and then carry out a scan job.
- If the HP Officejet Pro 9010 Setup uses a USB connection, ensure that it is plugged in properly.
- Confirm whether the Internet is functioning correctly for a wireless setup.
Why Officejet Pro 9010 Printing Blank Pages Only?
- Check the ink levels of the black and tri-colored cartridges. Place papers into the main input tray.
- Choose the button that is available next to the Setup icon on the printer’s operation panel.
- Navigate to the Tools window and tap the OK button. Select the Estimated Ink Levels option and press OK to view the ink levels on the screen.
- Change the black and colored cartridges if the ink levels are below the estimated level.
- Align the HP Officejet Pro 9010 Setup cartridges from the Tools section on the printer’s touch display.
- Press OK and tap Align Printer, and then touch the OK button again. The Officejet Pro 9010 printer prints an alignment report.
Why HP Officejet Pro 9010 not connecting to wifi?
- Restart both the Officejet Pro 9010 printer and the network router. Power Off the router by force pressing the Power button.
- Switch Off your Officejet Pro 9010 printer and make sure that no cables are connected to it.
- Reinsert the power cord to the wireless router and turn it On. Do not proceed until the network activity light displays a Connected status.
- Check if the HP Officejet Pro 9010 Printer Setup is placed within the range of the network router.
- Verify whether there are any updates in the firmware of your HP Officejet 9010 printer and carry out the update.
- Once the update is done, check if the printer can be linked to the network.
Why Officejet Pro 9010 Printer not Found?
- The printer not found error message gets displayed on the Windows or Mac computer.
- Make use of the HP Print and Scan Doctor app for resolving the Printer not found issue.
- Uninstall and reinstall the printer driver from this page. Reset the printer. The instructions may vary based on the Windows or Mac system.
- Ensure that the HP Officejet Pro 9010 Printer Setup is connected to the Personal Computer properly.
- Now check if the printer not found error message has disappeared from your computer.
- Confirm whether the power cord is attached into the Officejet Pro 9010 printer and wall the socket.